[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am almost finished with Fire Emblem: Birthright. I need a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 81VSAAO-DkL._SL1500_.jpg (418 KB, 1500x1334) Image search: [Google]
81VSAAO-DkL._SL1500_.jpg
418 KB, 1500x1334
I am almost finished with Fire Emblem: Birthright. I need a new J-RPG to play on my 3DS. Is Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker any good?

>spoiler free
>music rating?
>story rating?
>gameplay rating?

Thanks. Pic related.
>>
It's fabulous.
>>
>>331648586
>Music
It's good
>Story
It's retarded, probably one of the worst game I've played story wise.
>Gameplay
It's ok but the game is extremely easy even without abusing Multi Strike/Multi Hit or whatever they are called..
>>
Play the first one first
>>
First one was amazing, haven't gotten too far into the second one to make any strong opinions but the gameplay seems improved
>>
I liked the first one more.
Second is, basically, 'only teens can do this'
>>
>>331648586
If you sat through the story of the new fire emblem this game will be fine on that account. Its mechanics are the draw and they are fantastic.
>>
>>331648586
Its a great srpg with smt mechanics, theres a big variety of demons to use ans fuse.

>Music
Its great like literally all SMT games
>Story
Record Breaker has two routes. The first one is okay, if a bit heavy on weeb with a light version of Persona social links. Second route's story is retarded
>>
>>331648790
To be fair you get Multi-Strike pretty late. Don't forget that you can get Ziodyne (third-tier, single target lightning spell) pretty damn early when you're probably only using Mazio
>>
Have you played the first?
no?
go play the first.
>>
Airi best girl
>>
>>331649852
The stories aren't connected and second game has better mechanics and more skills. Only thing Overclocked has is a better story
>>
Why does every girl except the flat-chested bitch have enormous gravity-defying tits in this series
>>
>>331649968
Anti-gravity tits are just this artist's style
>>
>>331649968
>except the flat-chested bitch
That's a guy. Every single girl the artist draws has gravity defying tits.
>>
>>331649968
They're like balloons anon. If you blow into the nipple they'll get bigger and even more floaty.
>>
File: 3004808-2502483662-tumbl-1-.jpg (43 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
3004808-2502483662-tumbl-1-.jpg
43 KB, 719x960
Is it better than DeSu 1?
>>
>>331650492
In terms of gameplay yes
In terms of story no
>>
>>331650492
DeSu Overclocked is GOAT, especially since you get to take down that bitchface Metatron in the best route
>>
>>331648586
play the first one first, Overclocked.
You'll appreciate it and can still move on to Record Breaker if you like it.
DS2 has improved gameplay but DS1 did nearly everything else better.
>>
>>331649968
By flat chested do you mean the redhead? She had pretty normal breasts, not really "flat". She just isn't huge like the rest of the cast.
>>
Devil Survivor overlocked is a lot better overall.
The only point 2 has over one is that 2 has a little better overall.
DS1O main character is so fucking badass
>>
>>331648586
>Music
It's good
>Story
Doesn't matter. The narrative is spent jerking you off to think you have friends
>Gameplay
Ok. The real gratification comes from fusing. Battles are just road blocks in the way of your VN and fusion simulator.
>>
>>331648586
It's a good game, but DeSu Overclocked was slightly better.
>>
>>331653109
Get outta here. I would have agreed with you if the thread was talking about the DS games.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.