[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: literally who.jpg (56 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
literally who.jpg
56 KB, 300x352
Remember me?
>>
I do. Would love to see a properly done remake of this. Very nice setting, interesting ideas (memory mixing).
>>
Remember this 5?
>>
>>331645615
I will.
>>
>>331645418
Yeah
Finished about two weeks ago
>capcom's asylum
>>
>>331645418
The first nail in the sjw coffin.
>>
Yeah, you were shit.
>>
File: Sheeiit.gif (141 KB, 90x120) Image search: [Google]
Sheeiit.gif
141 KB, 90x120
Remember me?
>>
>>331645691
You need to lay off the drugs, man.
>>
Oddworld was a shitty game.
>>
I remember that ass
>>
File: Olga_Sedova_Profile_Render.png (2 MB, 672x1929) Image search: [Google]
Olga_Sedova_Profile_Render.png
2 MB, 672x1929
>>331645418
The game needed more Olga Sedova
>>
>>331645615
Checked
>>
I remember dat ass
>>
Great art direction, shame about the gameplay though.
>>
>>331645615

Only if you remember this 3
>>
>>331646538
What Nilin does to her is pretty fucked up.
>Tricks her into thinking her dying husband was murdered
>She's out trying to avenge him
>But he's actually still alive and in the hospital and no longer getting his treatments because she isn't paying for them since she thinks he's dead
>Still brainwashed at the end of the game
>>
>>331645418

>everything about KID X-MAS
>>
>>331645418
I thought this game was super great. I played on hard mode so there was actual reason to fight well.
>>
>>331647049
the only good point of the game desu
>>
>>331645882
ebin
>>
>>331645418
I liked it. Needed more memory editing puzzles and I remember the combo system being hard to use.

>>331646538
This is how I imagine an older Samus would look like.
>>
>>331645418
I'll never forget that ass.
>>
>Actual Boss fights
I loved it. Great game t b h.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.