[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get the appeal of this game? Like it just throws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ze99_darksoulsprepare.jpg (67 KB, 616x346) Image search: [Google]
ze99_darksoulsprepare.jpg
67 KB, 616x346
I don't get the appeal of this game? Like it just throws you into the game world and doesn't even tell you where to go? And it's full of artifficial difficulty why are first enemies in the game even allowed to hit that fast? Like duh they are zombies zombies are supposed to be clumsy o.0

and how am I supposed to kill that bridge dragon? Skyrim has better ones at least you can kill them why people even like this game? I can't even.
>>
git gud obviously
>>
>>331642851
shit bait
>>
(you)
>>
File: 1458349473271.jpg (247 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1458349473271.jpg
247 KB, 560x560
>cant 2 hit a dragon 5 minutes into the game
>"this game is shit"
Skyrimbabbies everyone
>>
The i can't even gave it away
>>
>>331642851
They're undead not zombies, you're an undead as well fucking retarded underage.
>>
>>331642851
Well, what do we have here? You must be a new arrival.
Let me guess. Fate of the Undead, right? Well, you're not the first.
But there's no salvation here. You'd have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum… But, too late now.
Well, since you're here… Let me help you out.
There are actually two Bells of Awakening.
One's up above, in the Undead Church. The other is far, far below, in the ruins at the base of Blighttown.
Ring them both, and something happens… Brilliant, right?
Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you.
So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead?
Heh heh heh heh...
>>
>>331642851
>>
>>331643294
RIP Crestfallen
>>
>>331642851
You don't have to get the appeal. It's certainly not a game for everyone, and there's nothing wrong with that. There are many different genres of games, so you're sure to find something that will satisfy.

If you can't, then consider taking up another hobby in the mean time until the spark comes back. Best of luck!
>>
I get that OP is baiting but I seriously did not enjoy this game.

I granted, I only played for about 20 minutes, so for that reason I am sageing my own post, but I just didn't like the game's uneven pacing. The game encourages you to edge step by step due to the boulder at the beginning, and also encourages you to sometimes run past 50 skeletons. The pacing is way off. Also, combat is very unsatisfying.

The other day I also played Bloodbourne for a bit too. It felt weird, like a hack and slash that slowed itself down to near Monster Hunter levels (which I do enjoy).

I don't know, guys, I just don't know.
>>
I'm in trouble- please recommend this message!
>>
File: 1455472351364.jpg (109 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1455472351364.jpg
109 KB, 625x626
>>331642851
Don't force it, just move on to another game and try again later. It only clicked for me when I gave it a 3rd chance.
>>
>>331643169
YOU ARE A WHITE MALE
>>
>>331643169
>Hi guys, I'm an actual mentally challenged person and fall for the most obvious bait imaginable! :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.