[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skate 4 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Skate-3-Boxart.jpg (15 KB, 270x284) Image search: [Google]
Skate-3-Boxart.jpg
15 KB, 270x284
Skate 4 when?
>>
>>331634153
Sorry, this isn't a Ubisoft franchise.
>>
Never, sadly. The studio that developed the games was disbanded.
>>
>>331634153

Not Skate but the same game with a different theme.

Coming next year...

Star Wars: Skate around the galaxy!

Skate around with FOUR ICONIC STAR WARS characters: Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, George Lucass and Chewbacca with MORE ICONIC STAR WARS CHARACTERS COMING in upcoming DLCs in the year.
>>
>>331634423
>you will never play Daisy Ridley's Pro Skater
>>
>>331634423
Imagine a Skatepark around the Death Star valley
>>
Worked in GameStop until end of 2015 and this game still sells really, really well. It's incredible considering the age of the game.
>>
who skate 2 here???

i think skate 3 came out too soon. i was burned out by skate 2, and skate 3 didn't really offer much anything new. it also abandoned its skater culture row-row fight da power theme which i enjoyed unironically
>>
>>331634153

>No Skate 4

>Won't ever even be a HD or remastered version of the earlier games due to the complexity of the physics engines.

WHY EVEN LIVE

I'm fucking pissed that the Skate series never made it to PC, performance and outright abandonment would have never been issues.

>Private servers, custom music, mods
>>
File: lY2CL8c.jpg (30 KB, 426x569) Image search: [Google]
lY2CL8c.jpg
30 KB, 426x569
>>331634423
>you wouldn't play it
>>
>>331635280
>skate 3 didn't really offer much anything new
I guess a create a park mode and a hardcore difficulty isn't new for Skate?
>>
>>331635414
why do you think there wont be a remaster?
>>
Backwards compatibility when? They've been advertising it as "coming soon" since November
>>
hopefully never. skate series is just boring and tedious.

atleast THPS is fun
>>
File: 1405190779424.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405190779424.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>331634153
>the soundtrack for the 2nd game
Good times, man. Online was so damn fun too.

https://youtu.be/lRt54xjIq7w
>>
>>331638408
Shut up faggot
>>
I just bought skate 3 for the fourth time and i'm still not tired of it.

Hardcore mode is really the best thing ever for skate-sims.

Xbox bc when?
>>
>>331638671
is 3 any better than 2?

I find 2 kinda boring
>>
>>331638408
>hopefully never

i don't get this mindset. there are people having fun with it, why do you hope there won't be a sequel just because YOU don't like it?
>>
thing is: Skateboards are simply not cool anymore these days. You'd need to release a Longboard themed game.
>>
>>331638408
the entire thps franchise and any hope of deriving any enjoyment from the series ever again immediately died the evening of 2008 or whenever when i brought skate home and flung it into my xbox 360. probably one of the best gaming experiences i've ever had in terms of how much fun i had just learning how to play the game
>>
File: 239-hoverboard.jpg (13 KB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
239-hoverboard.jpg
13 KB, 400x234
>>331639063
or this thing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.