[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls 3 stream is live Don't spoil things for oth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (895 KB, 481x274) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
895 KB, 481x274
Dark souls 3 stream is live

Don't spoil things for others

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOcbKa4AAQw
>>
music sounds like witcher 3 music
>>
>>331632142
The guy in the chat is right, the forest the streamer is in right now looks like the scrapped parts of Project Beast.
>>
Giant logs CONFIRMED!!
>>
>plate armor
>fast roll

what the fuck
>>
>>331633754

>can drink estus while strafing
>>
File: kanekun.jpg (15 KB, 324x223) Image search: [Google]
kanekun.jpg
15 KB, 324x223
>ドラクエ ビルダーズ
>>
>>331633754
Everyone fast rolls below 70%. We Bloodborne now.
>>
>Darkwraiths are back now.
>>
>that darkrape
Holy fuck.
>>
>>331634115
And the guy playing the game is shit.
>Enemy isn't attacking
>Try to attack first
>Don't dodge away from the attacks
>>
>>331634143
The way he just died to that enemy that just grabbed him now was nothing short of disgusting.
>Mashing the attack button on an enemy you don't know the moves to.
>>
Was anyone else strangely aroused by that bipedal.Medusa.looking monster just now?
>>
The sheer aggression of the enemies in this place reminds me of 4-1 in DeS. This guy is playing like they've never played a Souls game before though.
>>
>Guy walks by tree
>TREE TURNS AROUND
FUCK
>>
>he tried to light it like a torch

ayy lmao
>>
>>331634345
I'm amazed the hit didn't knick him, it was huge. Also kinda sad sippies heal your health instantly instead of like DaS2, I liked the slow health buildup. Having that coupled with the quick sip would be great.
>>
>>331633897
It's much better than what happened with Dark Souls 2.

>Stand still with slow animation
>>
>>331634448
>. Also kinda sad sippies heal your health instantly instead of like DaS2
I'm glad. That 'it restores suuuuper slow' thing was kinda stupid and meant you had to stay on the defensive more often.
>>
That cutscene was so cool.
>>
>>331633754
Makes sense considering you could do that in real life unless you were wearing full armor.

Now did they also away with the retarded "big weapons at slow" shit?
>>
GOT #2
>>
>>331634617
#2? Is he trying to turn off the fire on a number of pillars or something? This area looks really cool.
>>
>running past enemies

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>331634663
Seriously this chink is speedrunning this shit day one.
>>
Happening!
>>
So what's the verdict?

DaS 3 > DaS 2?
>>
>>331634774
The game's not even out yet.
Calm your various titties.
>>
R
I
P
>>
>copyright strike
wew lad
>>
Did it just go down? Shit.
>>
The end!
>>
RIP in RIP
>>
RIP stream, Bamco ninjas are fucking fast man.
>>331634774
There was never any doubt.
>>
File: YOU DIED.png (49 KB, 763x428) Image search: [Google]
YOU DIED.png
49 KB, 763x428
alright boys, did those bonfires seem a bit too close together?
>>
Was fun while it lasted. I wanted to see what was behind the door.
>>
>>331634853
No, the dipshit playing made a beeline from one to the other. I don't know how he even knew it was there.
>>
Spoiled me please, what happened
>>
>>331634853
they kinda did, even considering that the guy was running through everything.
>>
>>331635141
It was the swamp level

You know

The one in EVERY FROM game with the poison enemies and water
>>
>>331635203
Except all the enemies are now batshit insane and will chase you down to the ends of the earth, attack faster than most enemies in Bloodborne did, and Dickwraiths will wreck your shit with how fast they use the swords.
>>
Streaming through youtube? Wow no wonder it got taken down so quick.

Can get be bothered to get OBS and make a free account on any number of stream sites,
>>
>>331635194
>>331634906

yeah the sprinting was obvious, but the enemy count in between seemed reminiscent of DaS II, as opposed to the first or demon's. given that it's an early zone it's probably a moot point in terms of design progression.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.