[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/, Japanese speaker here. Call me a shill or whatever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 814ZG2hfXUL._SY550_.jpg (85 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
814ZG2hfXUL._SY550_.jpg
85 KB, 385x550
Hello /v/, Japanese speaker here. Call me a shill or whatever, I just want to tell you that although I had my reservations about this game, it is actually very solid and a fantastic RPG, I'm not even a fatlus fan or anything (barely even played any of their games for that matter), I don't even consider myself much of a JRPG fan but I haven't had this much fun with a JRPG since Paper Mario TTYD (the whole fighting on a stage in front of an audience thing reminded me of that game among other things). When this gets localised, please consider buying it if they don't butcher it with censorship of course.
>>
The idolshit theme lost them my money. No way I'm buying that hot garbage. Absolutely nobody wanted this.
>>
Already planned on it op
>>
Fuck off and take this weeaboo garbage with you
>>
I don't doubt that the gameplay is pretty good, so long as you skip those combo animations every time.

But few will care about the gameplay when everything around it is cancer, especially when Atlus has made many games with better gameplay and better aesthetics.
>>
It got butchered when they were told to drop the rating to cero b from c.
>>
File: 1457082071113.jpg (58 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1457082071113.jpg
58 KB, 592x592
Got a hacked WiiU. I will certainly pirate it and see what the fuck is up with it but my expectations are extremely low.
Looks like weeaboo pandering idolshit desu senpai
>>
>>331625576
>>331625627
>>331625645
>>331625715
Well, if you're so anti idol and anime that just seeing this pisses you off then there's no helping it, you will never enjoy this game.
>>
>>331625849
It doesn't need to piss one off. What if it simply doesn't appeal to them at all?
>>
>>331625986
Well, if it simply doesn't appeal to you, it still couldn't hurt to give it a try, you might end up liking it after all. Those posts sounded rather upset so I assumed those people really hate Japanese idol culture.
>>
File: 1458374747490.png (165 KB, 453x433) Image search: [Google]
1458374747490.png
165 KB, 453x433
>>331626130
>Those posts sounded rather upset
Is this your first day here jap?
>>
File: 1455132715024.jpg (3 MB, 4945x3448) Image search: [Google]
1455132715024.jpg
3 MB, 4945x3448
>>331625576
>The idolshit theme lost them my money.

This. RPGs are supposed to give you a sense getting stronger and more powerful. Make the "fighting" a glorified dance off in the middle of a singing stage with the characters complete void of any hint of testosterone and serious determination completely ruins the illusion. At this point even if the mechanics are solid, it's Nep tier. nintendo is so moronically dead set on distancing itself not just from violence but even the very concept of conflict in order to make everything Saturday morning friendly.
>>
>>331625473
i hope you kill yourself
>>
>>331625473
I'll buy it if it's not eshop only.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE

FAI-A-A-EEEM-BU-REM
>>
>>331625473
>idol shit
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>331625849
>if you're so anti idol
yes
>and anime
no
>>
There's absolutely no way in hell you'd be able to convince me, but regardless I'm glad you were able to enjoy it OP. It's great that people can enjoy different things.
>>
Tsubasa dies after making it as an idol.
>>
>>331627575
This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen from a AA videogame and I am certain that the english version of it will make me want to kill myself.
>>
don't know about the game but heard the songs and tsubasa's are all pretty great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WpZMKFSteQ
>>
This thread is infested with normalfags
>>
>>331628573
There's not gonna be a dub, it's subtitles only.
>>
>>331628573
>Atlus isn't AAA

Who started this meme?
>>
>>331628901
Atlus may be AAA but this game certainly isn't.
>>
Well that's fine and all, but that still doesn't change the fact that non-moonspeakers have to play a localisation that will most likely be full of shitty memes and cut out overly lewd content.
You already got the best experience, we're gonna get scraps.
At least we get Jap audio-only.
>>
I'm buying it day one. I don't even care for J-Pop culture, it's just the whole damn thing looks like a giant kaleidoscope.
>>
>>331625473
An actual Jap would have shittier grammar and spelling than this.

Nice try, shill.
>>
>>331625576
Meanwhile hey look persona, let's do the highschool theme AGAIN. For the two millionith time.

At least it tries a different viewpoint for the idol theme rather than copy pasting everything from idolmaster.
>>
>>331629843
You don't need to the Japanese to know the language.
>>
>>331625473
>Call me a shill or whatever
Nah, I won't call you a shill, but I'll have to direct you towards >>331625576 for my response.

Seriously, I can still feel the rage smouldering in my memory when I think about the fuckhuge difference between the first and second trailer.
>>
They're getting the second live concert, it just cant be bad.
>>
>ching chong kid's cartoon game
>only available on a kiddie console
>deprecated, visual gey graphics
>tumblr/homsexual target audience
how could anyone possibly think this is bad?
>>
>>331625473
Don't mind fags in thread, I getting this game day one as soon info that it'll have JP audio happened.
looks too fun to pass.
>>
>>331627575
FUCK NO. THEY FUCKING CANNIBALIZED THE ICONIC FE MAIN THEME. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
>>
>Idols
Not supporting that cancer, sorry. Have fun though.
>>
we already know it's censored so fuck that
>>
>>331628678
more like people who aren't interested in a stupid game that was supposed to be good
>>
>>331633075
>CANNIBALIZED THE ICONIC

Pop Culture 101
>>
>>331629253
There is no localization, dumbass. It's Jap audio only with English subtitles.
>>
>>331633274
wrong they censored clothing
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.