[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whos hyped about Doom 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
whos hyped about Doom 4?
>>
Fuck no
>>
File: look ma I posted it again.jpg (126 KB, 639x894) Image search: [Google]
look ma I posted it again.jpg
126 KB, 639x894
mildly interested
>>
Those melee kills look pretty stupid desu
>>
>>331624508
you're mother
>>
>>331624508
me, looks fun and brutal
>>
The PlayStation port of Doom had a great soundtrack, not gonna lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5UnANIj3c
>>
>>331624508

I'm more hyped for Brutal Doom 64
>>
>>331624574
The fuck are The Possessed? Zombies?
>>
File: img.php.jpg (117 KB, 940x420) Image search: [Google]
img.php.jpg
117 KB, 940x420
>>331624667
2 words:
HELLA
FUKKEN
EPIK
>>
>>331624750
oh cmon don't be so cynical anon, it'll be a fun time
and if you REALLY don't like the executions, word is you can turn them off in the menus
>>
fuck the haters. i'm excited.

it's probably not going to be the best in the series or anything, but doom is really hard to fuck up honestly. i'm not as autistic as a lot of the people who will nitpick for things to hate. as long as it's a fast paced bloodbath i'm going to be fine. i think it'll be fine.
>>
>>331624836
Sure thing, Todd.
>>
>>331624574
At least there are secrets

I would be more hyped if I had a next gen console or a decent PC
>>
MOOOOOOOODS the bethesdrones are shilling again
MOOOODS
>>
>>331624508
>hyped
>2016

And here I thought that stopped being a thing after ME3.
Or Battlefront.
OR SWTOR.
>>
I really hate the new Mancubus design.
>>
>>331624691

I like how somber this track is, compared to the later levels which are more dreadful by comparison. It's like foretelling Doomguy's lonely journey into hell.
>>
>>331625118
wtf
>>
>>331625118
>implying Bethesda made this
>>
>>331625041
little punk
>>
>>331625371
Are you kidding me right now?
>>
>>331624508
I dont understand why cant any of them actually just make the fire imp how its supposed to look? None of the designs after the original even look like its supposed to be the same creature.
>>
>>331625572
last one is closest to oroginal yet still its not the same. look its 4th time they make same game they cant rehash same ideas all the time
>>
>>331625464
Bethesda is publishing the game, not making it (That's what Bethesda Game Studios does). id were the developers thus blaming bethesda for any of the games shortcomings is not entirely correct but you should blame them anyway
>>
>>331625572
Because as much as I love the original monster designs, the original fire imp is just a naked black guy with spikes growing out of him. I think the Doom 3 design works much better.
>>331625756
Bethesda owns the skeleton crew that's called Id software today. Other than maybe Adrian Carmack, they have none of the original team on board. Id == Bethesda interns.
>>
>>331625874
But theres things you can do to it so you can tell its still what its supposed to be whereas unless I was told all the other designs look literally nothing like it in any way other than being humanoid.
>>
File: tumblr_ljrtoyEjDg1qewacoo1_400.jpg (51 KB, 400x475) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljrtoyEjDg1qewacoo1_400.jpg
51 KB, 400x475
>>331624508

mp is literally halo, but i still have that little bit of hope with sp.
>>
>>331625041

bethesda arent developing it thankfully, so the toddler has nothing to do with it
>>
>>331624508
Looks fun, MP is irrelevant anyway and singleplayer looks brutal.

>>331625464
Bethesda didn't develop the game anon.
>>
>>331626026
Except halo had huge ass fucking maps, fun vehicles and more game modes than you can shake a stick at, and no executions.
Hell, why can't we get halo 3 for PC instead?
>>
>Try out a new spin on the "OH SHIT, DEMONS ON MARS" formula
>Go back to Doom 2 wads for another 10 years if I hate it.
>>Go back to Doom 2 wads for another 10 years if I like it anyways.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.