[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 111.jpg (374 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
374 KB, 1280x720
Will it be good?
>>
>>331616351
I don't know
>>
I'm scared
>>
I'm horny
>>
2/3rds of the Walker missions will be shit.
>>
>>331616351
It'll probably be okay. I'm just worried that it will get too bogged down by Gamepad gimmicks.
>>
>>331616626
Is the regular controller not an option?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 200x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 200x239
>>331616351

>duckface Fox

It's already failed in my eyes.
>>
>>331616351
no, when was the last time a video game was good? 2006? fuck
>>
probably

But it will fall short somewhere
>>
>>331616829
>when was the last time a video game was good?

Literally every day
>>
Assault Fox was best Fox.
>>
Will it be assault 2.0? No? Then no.
>>
>>331616996
>Bunch of slow sections with the Walkers
It's Assault 2.0
>>
>>331619058
They didn't release it because the N64 was almost out and they wanted a clean cut from 2D to 3D right there. That's the actual reason even though the game was basically finished.

And they did implement SF2 features in almost every game after. 64 had added ship maneuverability and aiming, Command had different ships and strategy elements, and Zero's got the transformations.
>>
>>331616996
Boy, I sure like running around Counter Strike maps and shooting yellow targets
>>
>>331616351
Yes.
>>
It'll be good. Not fantastic, not terrible, but good. Serviceable. And at this point I'll take that. Command was so horrendously terrible that I will take good.
>>
>>331616996

>Gameplay that isn't just on-rails

Yep, it's going to be Assault 2.0
>>
>>331616626
>>331616698
Regular controls ARE an option.
>>
>>331616995
Ehhhh, 64 Fox was handsome, even as polygons. All they had to do was translate that same look to 3D, they could have even darkened the fur. Seriously dumb on their parts.
>>
It will meet our expectations, to say the least
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.