[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the new Prince of Persia Reboot is lookin pretty good. I hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Prince of Persia.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Persia.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
So the new Prince of Persia Reboot is lookin pretty good. I hope it isnt like Warrior Within
>>
looks like Dark Souls to me
am I being memed?
>>
I thought this was dark souls 3 lmao
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
URGH!

YOU BITCH.
>>
>>331574305
That's Dork Souls 3, isn't it?
>>
>>331574891
No.
>>
>>331574891
Ohhhhh I see what you did there. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Too funny. Can I tell that one to my friends?
>>
>>331574305
>>331574423
>>331574436
>>331574891
>>331576770
>>331576947
it literally is Dark Souls 3.

in other news, a new PoP game has been teased, but this isn't it.
>>
>>331577238
No it's not.
>>
>>331577723
one quick google search proves it is
kill yourself
>>
>>331577834
Stop lying.
>>
>It's a "I'm going to make a meme thread and troll the internet" thread
>>
For some reason, when I was a little kinder (14-15 y.o.) my uncle got me Warrior Within and it was the best game I've played that year.

Why do people hate WW, again?
>>
>>331577904
They teased an apache in the new PoP game
You can fly it with a joystick
>>
>>331581147
It is the best in the recent trilogy.
>>
>>331581147

People hate change. WW was fantastic.
>>
>>331581147
It's edgy with crap aesthetics. First game I ever muted.

Actually, I'm playing it right now. Almost done. There's a lot of problems with backtracking, camera angles, checkpoints and while the combat is good the level design often fails to accommodate it. You're often fighting in tight enclosed spaces or bridges where you can't fight around much. Animations are also pretty crappy.

In Sands of Time I liked it that there was a clear separation between platforming and combat. In this game though you jump around a bit and then there's one of those fucking kamikaze wolves again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.