[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you feel sorry for Quina? When the shit will this release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: char_quina.jpg (47 KB, 203x204) Image search: [Google]
char_quina.jpg
47 KB, 203x204
Did you feel sorry for Quina? When the shit will this release on Steam?
>>
Quina was the key to Final Fantasy 9. She was a funnier character than they've ever had before.
>>
>>331570282
I'm not so sure, I think they may have gone too far in a few places.
>>
why would i feel bad about 9999 damage per turn, and based healing and buffs?
>>
>>331570282
The scenes with Quina, they are similar because they rhyme like a poem.
>>
>>331570282
Each stanza rhymes with the next one it really is like pottery
>>
>>331568873
Feel sorry for it for what? For being such a fucking ugly disgrace of a character?
>>
>>331568873
>Master Quan or whatever wanted to actually eat Vivi when he found him

That shit kind of distressed me when I found out about it as a kid.
>>
>>331568873
I always liked Quina. There's a lot of RPGs with tons of different races in them but very few of them give you some of the weirder ones as playable characters.

Also it was one of the better blue mages out of the series.
>>
>>331568873
There's a character that Brianna Wu would like.
>>
>>331575357
You this s/he would?
>>
>>331568873

literally when
>>
>>331568873
shes no ratfu
>>
best game ever made. but quina is pleb tier.
>>
>>331576903
>>331577304
Rat shitters pls go.
>>
Steam version when ? It has been like 3 months now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.