[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got done beating this game. How was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1509x2138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1509x2138
Just got done beating this game. How was it?
>>
Aren't you supposed to be commenting on that?

you fucking dweeb
>>
I dunno, I don't play video games.
>>
>>331565186
Are you asking us how it was? You should make up your mind.

In my opinion it's an amazing combination of tech, art, music and kinda unique or refined gameplay ideas. It has everything I want from games, and I love it.
>>
I think it's great? One of the best ever, even. Doesn't matter tho, most people never played it, it's not like you want to know stuff about this game because no one ever discusses it.
>>
>>331565186
pretty shit to be quite honest family
>>
That OST
>>
I can't emulate it on PSX2
>>
>>331565186
>How was it?
Why are you asking me dipshit you're the one who just beat it

Or do you want me to give you le /v/ verdict so you can adhere to it and feel like you fit in with the rest of the faggots here?
>>
Did you marathon it with your wife's son?
>>
>>331565246
>>331565667

Man, why are people on this sub always so hostile?? Take a chill pill broseph
>>
>>331565742
And her boyfriend
>>
>>331565186
It was nice. The atmosphere really made you feel like you were on this adventure, alone in the cursed lands. After you had defeated a couple of colossi you started to notice how the main characters appearance began deteriorating which made you question if killing them actually was the 'right' thing to do. This feeling was then reinforced in the ending where the game successfully made you feel like you had been completely played by the evil god despite the terms of the contract was quite clear from the start.
>>
>>331565186
It has a really shitty framerate I'm afraid that makes it unplayable garbage. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to CSGO, a real video game.
>>
>>331566814
ok senpai i bet you are an avid videogame player
whats your twitch
>>
>>331565246
>>331565667
It's the new meme. Probably from Twitch.
>>
>>331565186
>Just got done beating this game.
>How was it?

You're the one who played it shouldn't you know?

>Just ate some pizza. How was it?
>>
>>331565186
too stupid to form your own opinion, eh
>>
>>331565186
A bit of a masterpiece desu senpai.
>>
it gets old fast, by the 5th boss i was already bored
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.