[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>launch early access >"Guys we'll have a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: hitman_4chan_v.jpg (232 KB, 1500x1198) Image search: [Google]
hitman_4chan_v.jpg
232 KB, 1500x1198
>launch early access
>"Guys we'll have a new map every month, and tons of live content"
>Launch with no Elusive contents
>"They'll be there in 10 days, we promise"
>10 days pass
>Still no elusive targets
>April almost here
>Still no release date on next map
>Widespread bugs and performance issues
>Only a couple of micropatches that did nothing

Did you fall for the early access meme again?
>>
I will never understand how they went from making one of the greatest stealth games ever (blood money) to this garbage.
>>
I don't buy shit
>>
>>331563682

It's not early access.

It's "Episodic content"

This is why I'm worried about Final Fantasy 7's "Episodic Content"
>>
>Iconic tie of Agent 47
It's just a red fucking tie, come on
>>
>>331564190
IT HAS A CLIP
A CLIP

CLIP
>>
>Buy a limited edition
>Digital download code
The fuck?

>Red tie and clip
Because the average person knows how to dress stylishly, fuck outta here. I've seen so many faggots going to GameStop and best buy wearing fedoras and graphic tees, I thought shit was just a meme until last Christmas.
>>
>>331564178
If you saw the current state the game was in, you'd know it was early access. With the number of bugs and how obvious they are and how they affect literally 100% of users, its clear the game is still in its alpha stage.
>>
>>331564278
Even giving a razor instead of the tie would've been better
>get your own iconic bald of Agent 47
>>
>>331564190
It's not even the right red.
>>
>>331564484
>Implying a week-long voucher for chemotherapy wouldn't be better
Hairless, just like 47. Leave no traces behind at GameStop.
>>
Square Enix really has no shame, do they?
>>
Yeah, bit annoyed the elusive targets aren't here yet. You'd think with a vague statement like that they'd at least get it right.
>>
>>331564452
>With the number of bugs and how obvious they are and how they affect literally 100% of users
What kind of bugs then? Because I don't think I've seen them, in which case your statement is already incorrect.
>>
The elusive targets ARE there, fuckfaces. They're THAT elusive.
>>
>Unfinished game
>Selling it for full price
This is why the last gen was my final gen.
>>
>>331565012
Challenges not completing after reloading saves
Saves breaking scripts
Getting a completion times of 00:00:00
>>
>>331565261
>Challenges not completing after reloading saves
>Saves breaking scripts
Haven't had those, or at least I didn't see them happen.

>Getting a completion times of 00:00:00
Okay, that one I did get once and have seen quite a bit. Personally I don't care about score though, so that's probably why I didn't remember it.
>>
File: Playtime.png (194 KB, 983x369) Image search: [Google]
Playtime.png
194 KB, 983x369
I'm satisfied with the content they have provided to me on just the first week.

With that said, I'd be lying to you if I said I haven't been looking every day into the Hitman website to see if they announce that Elusive Target. I'm hype as fuck, famtopia.
>>
>>331565654
Same, though I "only" played 24 hours instead.
>>
>>331564045
This game is almost on-par with BM (minus the scoring system) and is 10x better than Absoluteshit.
>>
>>331565261
Holy fuck, actual noteworthy issues. Usually /v/ bitches about minuscule shit like a ragdoll not working properly or an NPC clipping into a wall once after 10 hours of play.
>>
>>331568295
I haven't seen any proof of the first two though, just people saying they happened, which I doubt really.
>>
>>331565261
>getting completion times of 00:00:00

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not. It only happens to me when I get 210,000 points for a mission (the maximum amount), and when you consider the fact that you're scored on time I have to wonder if getting that time just means that you where fast enough to earn the highest possible score.
>>
>>331568931
The devs acknowledged it saying that there were too many 210 000 scores. So I'm pretty sure that it's a bug.
I'm guessing something bugs the timer itself, and that giving you the score.
>>
>>331568693
Challenges are very glitchy, too often they don't count as completed. Scripts break if you save at the wrong time, Viktor might end up standing backstage forever instead of going on stage.

>>331568931
It's a glitch and the leaderboards will be cleared when that's fixed.
>>
>>331568693
The challenges thing is definitely a real bug that has been reported by a dozen people both in here and in the official forums. It most certainly has something to do with saving and loading, which is why I personally never experienced any challenge problems because I always restarted from the beginning when I failed.

Saves don't break scripts, they delay them. Although I have seen some scripts sometimes break themselves even with no saving or loading involved, which was curious. It was rare and it's bound to happen in a level full of shit happening like Paris, but it was interesting.

The scoring system bug exists, but honestly, who gives a fuck? Who plays Hitman for fucking leaderboards? All that matters is if you got all those bonuses, none of the penalties and them five stars or ICA symbols, as it may be.
>>
>>331569378
>too often they don't count as completed.
Again, I haven't ever seen anything to proof that they're actually not completed. Just that the popup does not show up.

>Scripts break if you save at the wrong time, Viktor might end up standing backstage forever instead of going on stage.
Same for this, though I have less reason for doubting this.
>>331569397
>The challenges thing is definitely a real bug that has been reported by a dozen people both in here and in the official forums. It most certainly has something to do with saving and loading, which is why I personally never experienced any challenge problems because I always restarted from the beginning when I failed.
Same reply as above. I don't think they don't actually complete, just that people freak out. I saved and loaded a bunch of times, always got what I was supposed to get.
>>
>>331564178
Do japanese devs even do episodic content? Typically it's just western studios (EA and Telltale) that do this shit the most (the former poorly and the latter correctly.)
>>
>>331569671
>I saved and loaded a bunch of times, always got what I was supposed to get.
It's not always related to saving, sometimes they just won't become completed. Or they display after mission but remain uncompleted in the list. Or suddenly appear as completed even if you never did them. Consider yourself lucky if you've never had a problem with them.
>>
>>331569925
No, I'll consider it bullshit and that people are misreporting it as breaking challenges when it merely breaks the display of the challenges.
>>
I might buy that statue if they sold it separately. It looks pretty good.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.