[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: titanfall.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
titanfall.jpg
222 KB, 1280x720
>>
EA
>>
>>331561171
Nothing, it did pretty much what it set out to do and was alright.
>>
>>331561535
this
>>
>>331561171
really one of the best recent multiplayer FPSes, the thing that hurt it the most was the PC version being on Origin
>>
No content, and titan mechanics didn't mix well with pilot mechanics.

Also ai+player vs ai+player is a boring gamemode, essentially hunting the dots on your minimap
>>
No story, xbone and pcfag only, very little content. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the second one tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic0lWwZ8Q8U
>>
Full price for multiplayer, then they had the audacity to charge for additional content.
>>
>>331561674
And DLC bullshit. If you release MP-only game for 60 bucks, don't charge for map packs or the only people left playing will be the most hardcore crazy people
>>
>>331561910
>>331561903
good points I forgot to leave out. they really should have axed the half-assed campaign and focused on more multiplayer content, or just lowered the price.
>>
I want to see a Titanfall 2
>No AI on map except in specific game modes
>larger-scale battles, probably at least 32v32
>More Titan types
>More weapons, both for humans and Titans
>Aesthetic customization, esp. for your Titan
>Less shitty/slow leveling system
>>
Origin
Too expensive
>>
>>331561171
No guns
a gun that aim for you
multiplayer only
Origin
nothing to unlock no customisation
>>
>>331562265
>No AI on map except in specific game modes
I don't get why people bag on this, it made matches atmospheric as fuck. Feels like you're a part of a large battle rather than dinking around with other players.

They put a lot of love into the grunts, talking to each other and you, reacting to whats going on around them.
>>
No single player campaign.
I still wasted 200 hours on it, though. Lots of fun.
>>
not releasing it on the PS4

every non PS4 exclusive dies very early

just look at Halo 5
>>
>>331561535
>nothing
Lack of guns
>>
File: Golden Grin.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
Golden Grin.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>331563025

>Says it died because it's "Not on PS4"
>Despite almost every PS4 exclusive flopping like Street Fighter V selling under 300K on PS4 in it's launch month and Bloodborne only selling half of what Splatoon and Halo 5 did
>Sonyfags are still begging for Titanfall
>Still calling the master race "Beggars"

K E K
E
K
>>
File: 1452912948366.gif (3 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1452912948366.gif
3 MB, 450x450
>>331561171
>no ojective based mode
>no mode focused on the combined arms concept of the game
>just anotehr recolor of the COD franchise
I WISH YOU HAD MORE TITANFALL
I WANT TO BELIVE
BUT I'M AFRAID TO GET HURT AGAIN
>>
autoaim gun broke the damn game.
>>
bots instead of larger player counts because console limitations
no server browser, making it harder if not impossible to find games when population starts to drop
>>
>>331561250

First post best post.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.