[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painkiller HD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Painkiller-Hell-Damnation.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Painkiller-Hell-Damnation.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
I love the original Painkiller so I was thinking about getting this one.

Has anyone here played it?
How is it different from the original?
Would you recommend it?
>>
>>331535708
*wont cure headaches
>>
>>331535708
just stick with the original, HD is way easier and really the only thing it has going for it are the slightly better graphics

the used some levels of the origianl in no specific order and put a retarded story on top of it, also the music is not the same as in the original if I remember correctly
>>
I haven't played the HD version personally but a friend has told me that the original version is actually better. The HD version left out some levels and weapons.
>>
>>331536310
Well it's only 3 bucks from G2A, I'm thinking of getting it for the co-op.
>>
Don't.

Those jerkdicks cut a whole bunch of levels and are selling them as DLC.
The graphical improvements are barely noticeable a lotta times
The Soulcatcher, aka the new weapon is crazy OP
They fucking cut levels and are selling them as DLC
You don't get the Painkiller until the second level.
The final boss is shit but instead of being shit but quick like Lucifer was he's shit but takes like 5 minutes to kill.
>cutting levels and selling them as DLC
>>
>>331536668
I'm not exaggerating, by the way.
>>
>>331535708
>press enter to start

console port garbage
>>
>>331536909
At all.

Graveyard and those 4 locked levels are just some top down prospective shit.
>>
>>331537027
>>331536909
>>331536668
Well that sucks.

Still, is it worth getting only for 3 bucks for the co-op?
>>
>>331537392
I would say go for it desu. For 3 bucks it's fine. Plus the coop is quite enjoyable.
>>
>>331537596
Any of the DLCs worth getting?
>>
>>331537787
just pirate painkiller black edition
>>
>>331537787
Think that mainly has to do with what levels they contain. I for one really adored lab but they quite butchered that. I can have a look which levels are really good.
>>
>>331537787
The one that adds Monastery, Docks and Ruins.
>>
>>331537948
I already have Painkiller Black Edition and have beaten it multiple times.
>>
File: 1458534246925.jpg (88 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
1458534246925.jpg
88 KB, 600x648
Slightly off topic but what does /v/ think of People Can Fly's next game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpim_A3RFxU

yeah that shit is still in development
>>
>>331537967
The ones i thought were pretty allright was City critters, Heaven's above & demonic vacation at the blood sea. But well yeah. Bit shit that they shoveled all these extra stages into DLC.
>>
>>331538309
Pretty fun. Mix dungeon defenders with orcs must die and you basically get this. With some extra flavour ofc.
>>
>>331538309
seems like no depth, plants vs zombies garden warfare etc. ...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.