[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 484.jpg (38 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
484.jpg
38 KB, 338x500
Was it any good?
>>
i liked it until it got dull and repetitive.
>>
I want to play this game.
>>
it's excellent

people hate the game when it turns into a third person shooter but i loved those parts, its tense as fuck
>>
the controversy killed this game
The game itself is a stealth classic but literally no one played this
>>
>>331496047
i still have a copy. i haven't played it in many years though
>>
>>331493141
Really good survival horror game, the part in the asylum was a fucking nightmare
>>
File: latest.jpg (180 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
180 KB, 600x450
This level gave me PTSD.
>>
rockstar needs to start revisiting their old series'

manhunt 3 and bully 2 when
>>
Pretty good actually. Nice stealth action with great mechanics and enough level variety to keep it entertaining. Sometimes it felt borderline survival horror.

Sadly the last levels delve too deply into third person shooting. Still entertaining though.
>>
Manhunt 2 was hot garbage.
The first one was good.
>>
File: manhunt-wire-kill-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
manhunt-wire-kill-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
Easily one of the most hardcore fucking games ever made. Fags will complain about minor things but in terms of an overall experience that will thoroughly stay with you for as long as you live, this game was a fucking masterpiece of tension and absolute terror.

Play it in the dark.
>>
Game is garbage

It has terrible controls and camera, it was the original Hatred
>>
>>331501687
>terrible controls and camera
Welcome to 2003 kid
>>
It's boring
>>
>>331501687
not on PC it doesnt
>>
I thought so, and I think it's better without radar, makes it so much more tense if you don't know whether or not there are dudes behind a certain door waiting to blow you away.
>>
>>331497020
aw man i totally forgot about this

i gotta play again soon
>>
>>331493141
Manhunt 2 on the ps store when?
>>
>>331497020
That whole level was so ugly looking, and it worked. Gave it such a gritty, gross feeling. Was awesome.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.