[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best milf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: RobinPortrait.jpg (28 KB, 332x288) Image search: [Google]
RobinPortrait.jpg
28 KB, 332x288
Why can't I romance her?
This game is stupid.
>>
File: 1325917132778.jpg (97 KB, 475x470) Image search: [Google]
1325917132778.jpg
97 KB, 475x470
>Harvest Moon clone
>Can't romance MILFs
Perfect.
>>
>>331482685

I feel you. I wish the game had more potential wives in it.
>>
>>331483504
This, it was intentional and he nailed it.
I wanted to cuck Pierre hard, but had to settle on beating video games for his daughter.
>>
>>331482685
Yo why the fuck is Emily not one of the potentials? Why the fuck do we get the shitty mulatto Maru instead?
>>
>>331483786
Because saving Maru's white half from a black future is a better love story than the lolsorandum girl who dies her hair blue and pretends to be a fashionista while living off of Gus's goodwill paycheck when he obviously doesn't need a waitress.
>>
File: update6.png (2 MB, 2120x1504) Image search: [Google]
update6.png
2 MB, 2120x1504
the guys and girls in this game mostly suck desu, so I had to settle for Alex for lack of better options

also I was in the process of making this and was going to have a legend for it, but there's too much info (was going to include non-romanceable villagers too) and it became too unwieldy so I've given up on it
>>
>>331483990
She's already tainted. It's too late.
>>
>>331483786
>wanting to marry tumblr the character
Leah might be an impure vegetarian, but at least she doesn't bitch and moan about "bad auras" and "negative vibrations" any time you give her a handmade present.
What good quality does Emily even have?
>>
>>331484027
>loves:gold, diamonds

well duh

who wouldn't be happy to be given a chunk of gold or a big-ass diamond
>>
>>331484227
Maru's an inventor, so she has practical uses for that stuff instead of "ooo shiny"
>>
PENNY
G O A T
O
A
T
>>
>>331484397
This.

>tfw gonna save my PURE MAIDEN from her shit ass mother
>>
>>331484382
selling it is a pretty practical use too imo
>>
It's a shame portraits look so ugly.
Are mods difficult to install? Anime portraits could go fine with this game.

Also Abigail best girl.
>>
>>331484506
>>331484397
>getting literally cucked
>>
>>331484607
I don't mind the art but the colour is pretty bad in some of them. Maru and Abigail look like they had a colour filter slapped on.
>>
>>331484965
>>331484607
I think there is a mod where you can change the portraits to anime or realistic
>>
So how many kegs should I build? Are ducks worth it? Their eggs are only a little bit more profitable than small chicken eggs. I was thinking of using their eggs for mayo and in the incubator. What do you guys think?
>>
>>331485354
Need at least one duck egg for the Animal bundle.
>>
File: joystick.png (49 KB, 1224x414) Image search: [Google]
joystick.png
49 KB, 1224x414
What did she mean by this
>>
>>331485579
but that's it.. that's fucking IT?!
>>
Is there a game like this but also with sex?

Not full on Violated Heroine, but sex when you start a romance or whatever.
>>
>>331485687
She wants you to jerk her off.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.