[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Wii U games do I still need to get? I have these Assassin's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1242x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1242x738
What Wii U games do I still need to get? I have these

Assassin's Creed III
Batman Arkham City
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Child of Light
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Devil's Third
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
DuckTales Remastered
Fast Racing NEO
Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water
Hyrule Warriors
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart 8
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
Pikmin 3
Pokken Tournament
Pushmo World
Resident Evil Revelations
Runbow
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sonic Lost World
Splatoon
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Maker
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
The Wonderful 101
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Wooly World
ZombiU
>>
>>331478037
Well, you have about what you need
>>
>>331479221
The only games i've found I really still want are the NES Remix pack and Mario Party 10.
>>
>>331478037
Seeing as you don't mind multiplats or eshop titles I'd recommend Need for Speed, Rayman legends, toki tori 2, Shantae, rodea (mostly for the Wii version) and the NES remix games
>>
>>331479824
Toki Tori 2 looks interesting. Does it use the gamepad at all. The rest i'm looking at getting already.
>>
>>331480296
Yeah I believe you use the gamepad to move some shit around or at least thats what I remember of the first game
>>
>>331480732
Huh i may check it out then. I forgot i actually do have Rodea, Need for Speed looks pretty cool is it good for single player like the old ones, or bad like the new ones?
>>
>>331481149
it's a little of both
if you find it cheap it's worth a try though it was free on origin not too long ago
>>
>>331481368
If I can find it less than $20 i'll give it a look. Is Game and Wario any good? One of the few Nintendo games i don't own.
>>
I know this is your thread but I wanted to ask if it'd be more worth it to get twilight princess hd or pokken tournament. Never played twilight princess and I do like fighting games though I've always had difficulty getting into street fighter beyond a certain skill point. Any suggestions? I'm being unnecessarily indecisive.
>>
>>331481505
TP port isn't worth it
just pirate the GC version and pokken is probably not your thing unless you're into tekken
>>
>>331481505
Happy to help. That's a tough question seeing how Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game, Pokken is arguably the best fighting game for more casual players ever though and it's extremely fun. I personally would see if you can get both. If not i would get Zelda on the Wii since it's way cheaper and really the HD doesn't add too much, and get Pokken.
>>
>>331481809
The appeal of Pokken is pretty much 90% pokemon. It's still ridiculously fun though considering I've been playing it nearly nonstop since Friday.
>>
Anyone know anything about Game and Wario.
>>
>>331481505
>>331481809
>>331482439
Thanks guys. Based on what I've heard from here and other threads, I'm going to go with pokken and get tp another month. I know the TP port isn't worth it, regardless I still want to get it for the Wii U. I know it is stupid but that's just how it is for me.
>>
Stopped reading after AC3 and Bamham.
>Pii U
>having games
>ever
>>
>>331484360
I bought em at launch cause i wanted something to play. Give me a break sheesh.
>>
>>331483914
The TP port for Wii U is actually alot of fun and the graphics are crisp but I still prefer the Wii version.
>>
>>331478037
Rodea
>>
>>331486859
I have Rodea forgot to mention it.
>>
File: 1394638048691.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1394638048691.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>Still no 5.5
>>
>>331488503
What?
>>
>>331478037
If you're looking for eshop games, I recommend Scram Kitty and Shovel Knight. Also, even though there are better sequels, MH3U might be worth it for HD or collection purposes.
>>
>>331478037
Has low sales because gimmicky as fuck.
>>
>>331490587
I've got MH3 for 3DS
>>
>>331490760

More like because of retarded marketing.

Normies thought it was just an expensive tablet for the Wii.

You even see questions on Amazon asking if WiiU games are compatible with the Wii.
>>
>>331478037
No games because of Nintendo's shitty business practices and being the largest competitor in it's market.

It's like trying to run a general goods store from the inside of a Walmart.

That is the REAL reason third party don't have their games on Nintendo. Because then Nintendo becomes their biggest competition.
>>
>>331492572
>>331494570
The problems with casuals.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.