[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with Kotaku gone, will this take down articles like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Undertale's crazy success.png (411 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
Undertale's crazy success.png
411 KB, 673x960
So with Kotaku gone, will this take down articles like this?
>>
>>331470090
That wasn't even a kotaku article
>>
>>331470156
That was OP'S point
>>
>>331470090
Wait what Kotaku is gone?
>>
>those important Metroid interviews nobody bothered to read
welp, better start archiving
>>
>>331470090
>>331470719
They're not gone, but their parent company, Gawker, lost a lot of money to Hulk Hogan in a lawsuit over a sex tape. I don't know the details, but the site's still up and still updating, so they're not gone. Dying, maybe, but not gone yet.
>>
>>331470090
Why? Does it trigger you?
>>
That's not a Kotaku article, and Gawker's far from going. They're dying, but they'd probably sell themselves to the Russians to keep afloat.
>>
Is kotaku really kill? What happened?
>>
what the fuck is kotaku
>>
File: 1214-doctor_vg.jpg (37 KB, 310x387) Image search: [Google]
1214-doctor_vg.jpg
37 KB, 310x387
>>331470090
>this stupid fucking intern is still getting insane revenue off of this retarded article
>my articles all rotted and died a week after they came out
Social justice is profitable.
>>
Am I the only one who thought the game was kind of fun/adorable. But then tumblr got it's disgusting cancerous hands on it and made it something horrifying.

Can we just like it for it and not because these bloody retards need to relate a videogame to social justice.
>>
>>331473545
Gawker just lost a shitload of money in a lawsuit.
>>
>>331470090
Of course not. They're still profitable.
>>
>>331470090
>So with Kotaku gone
Nah. The Gawker group was bought by a rich russian dude. They'll survive.
>>
>>331474028
$115 million to be exact.
On the other hand they can appeal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.