[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first shot inaccuracy RNG >spray variation RNG >bunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rng.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
rng.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>first shot inaccuracy RNG
>spray variation RNG
>bunny hop RNG
>server deciding which player dies first when two players die on the same tick
Why do people put so much time into this garbage when the server decides the outcome of events instead of the players? Sure, there are ways you can minimise the effect RNG has, but it shouldn't exist in the first place. RNG adds luck and removes skill.
>>
>>331468448
Because most people are retards.

t. /pol/ack
>>
Ice cream?
>>
>>331468448
because RNG does not effect fun
>>
File: 1409687141437.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1409687141437.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>331468448
As much as I hate this game, your argument is fucking retarded and you are a moron.
>>
>>331469198

There is nothing wrong with OP's post logically at all, moron.
>>
>>331469089
>CS:GO, the most competitive game ever, is all about the "fun"
>games in which PvP is involved are all about the "fun", fuck the balance, the competition, the skill
>winning is as fun as losing
>playing a balanced fair game is as fun as playing a game in which the outcome is random in some aspects

i know your post is bait, but fuck off. pointless RNG (like in CS:GO) is the worst
>>
>>331469198
>being THIS unable to articulate a counter-argument
here's your (you).
>>331469089
Dying because someone got lucky isn't fun. Failing to get a frag because of randomised recoil patterns isn't fun. Server decided which player dies if a shot lands on the same tick is not fun.
>>
File: Sure.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sure.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
nice netcode
>>
>>331468448
>my brother plays nothing but CS and is starting to act like some kind of insane caveman refusing to leave his room and neglecting meals just to play this trash
How do I inject taste into him? Such a terrible game to waste your life on.
>>
>>331469976
step 1. install memeware on his computer
step 2: don't eat like a noob
>>
>>331469976
introduce him to arena fps, then when he gets punished for being trash he has no excuse since you can't get lucky (just as the enemy can't get unlucky)
>>
>>331469484
those luck shots are rare
and everyone is subject to the same rules

games like CS:GO have their place
>>
>>331469484
How would you decide who dies first if two players die on the same tick?
>>
>>331470743
You'd either have to draw, or at least have some other rule such as "team that did the most damage" or something. But I understand doing that would completely fuck with the game in other ways. The only real way is to draw.
>>
File: 2397932749234.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2397932749234.webm
3 MB, 960x540
play tf2 family
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.