[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Is this worth buying?
>>
>>331465159
Ranked matchmaking is still fucked.
>>
>>331465159
Trust me. It really is worth every penny.
>>
It's fun with a good team, but it's horrible if there's no coordination. Worth it if you have friends to play with.
>>
>>331465515
I don't have a lot of gamer friends... I just got a PS4 in December.

Is it fun by yourself?
>>
It's pretty easy to get pissed off at the terrible netcode sometimes, but otherwise it's probably the funnest FPS on the market. I think the season pass gets bundled into the PC version now so it's like $60 instead of $90 for the game + season pass. Do not get it for consoles, the community is literally nothing but immature children who will always teamkill and rush in/outside because they wanna play it like CoD. For the most part people are pretty chill and mature on PC so you'd be dumb to not get it for that.
I'm usually bad at FPS and get bored with them, but this one was is pretty unique because it's more methodical and pretty tense compared to run-and-gun bullshit like CoD. You'll probably like it. Plus, Ubisoft at least SEEMS to care about this game. They patch it somewhat often.
>>
>>331466405
me and my friends have been looking for peeps to play with, we are pretty chill and fun if you ever need a group to play with
>>
>>331466405
>I just got a PS4 in December.
I'm so sorry
>>
File: I can hear them Siege.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
I can hear them Siege.webm
3 MB, 800x450
Yes but expect dealing with Ubi's Bullshit. Don't pay more than 40 for it at the most
>>
>>331466405
>console version

don't bother
>>
Combination of no friends and the console version makes me say no. I love it, but that's with my friends on PC. Great game for teamwork, shame about the netcode and matchmaking though.
>>
>>331465159
yes
>>
>>331465159
I like it but you're honestly not getting a a lot of content for full price.

Like they said it's very rewarding with friends. It's either going to be your cup of tea or not.
>>
>>331466752
ive got both and much rather prefer the console versions. it's more tactical then who can get the fastest head shot
>>
>>331466571
Add me Crookshankd

>>331466625
Don't be man, I'm a casual gamer... I use it to play Netflix, Hulu and as a Universal Media Server for my movies.
>>
File: stock photo disgust.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
stock photo disgust.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
>>331467542
>prefering shootan on a gamepad @ 30 fps

you can't even lean without iron sights on console
>>
>>331467542
>it's more tactical then who can get the fastest head shot

you're saying its more tactical since its easier to run into rooms without getting shot at on the console version?

okay anon
>>
>>331467749
>assuming console version is 30 FPS

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>331465159
it's on sale for $30 at best buy
>>
100 hours in and counting
It's awesome
>>
>>331468212
boy. howdy.

brb going to best buy rn
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.