[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where I can have a turret deployed? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Sentry_Turret.jpg (40 KB, 495x400) Image search: [Google]
Sentry_Turret.jpg
40 KB, 495x400
What are some games where I can have a turret deployed?

Not including tf2 of course, i want to build turrets that kill the enemies for me. Bonus points for pvp.
>>
>>331463013
You are looking for tower defence so stuff like iron brigade fucking amazing game really fun, orks must die 1 and 2 you start off with traps but you can get allies which pretty much act as turrets
>>
>>331463520
Oooo, i forgot about orcs must die. Last time i played it though, it didn't work for shit in multiplayer.
>>
>>331463669
Iron brigade will scratch your itch trust me you play as a mech which you can customise and you deploy turrets to help you
>>
>>331464079
I'll take a look at it! Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
Turrets are pretty amusing to use, so I'm interested in this as well.

Combat-deployable turrets are my preferred choice, especially if they're not tiny little pea-shooters like the TF Mini-Sentry. Something like the Mass Effect 3 Cerberus Turret.
>>
>>331464793
If you've played paladins, there is a character than has turrets. One of his cards lets him drop 2 turrets, so it's pretty fun to drop 2 behind a shield and kill people.

They aren't big though,

they are like tf sentries.
>>
>>331464997
>They aren't big though, they are like tf sentries.
Regular (wrench) TF Sentries are alright, it's only the Mini-Sentry (gunslinger) that I dislike.
>>
>>331463013
Factorio
>>
>>331465732
Pretty good, but simple. Not much to that game on the combat side.
>>
>>331463013

Helldivers has turrets. No PVP though, well not intentionally anyway There is friendly fire, turrets fire indiscriminately
>>
>>331466952
I love those turrets.
>>
Risk of Rain has an Engineer class that can deploy turrets. They're more used to take enemies off of you if I remember right, but they're there, I guess.
>>
File: safe.gif (2 MB, 450x247) Image search: [Google]
safe.gif
2 MB, 450x247
>>331467080

It's a love hate relationship
>>
>>331463013
Killzone 2's multiplayer was actually really fun. The game's sluggish feel to everything made it feel really unique.
>>
>>331463013

Primal hunt is the only one I can recall. You could have up to 3 of them (I think) and they were somewhat useful. Never had the opportunity to play it online though.
>>
>>331466952
>>331467163
Ive been playing the game for a few hours and have yet to encounter another human being.
>>
>>331467792
Place distress beacon in game, check your region and room settings (you might have set friends/private only)

If not just look at the console and join hosted games (it's behind where you select mission)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.