[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the entirety of Dark Souls 3 have already leaked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 1707x2717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 1707x2717
So now that the entirety of Dark Souls 3 have already leaked, what do you look forward to in the dlc?

For those of you who don't know, there are only 18 bosses, 7 are which that are mandatory and the final boss is the lord of cinder who sits inside fire link shrine.
>>
Will I be finally able to just buy soul points? I'm an executive and I've very busy, no time to grind levels.
>>
>>331453604
Yes. The devs have decided to include a cash option. $100 gets you ten soul levels. Now you can pay instead of gitting gud.
>>
>>331453049
that's an old spoiler though. there's a secret boss after that like in bloodborne if you play your cards right.

KAATHE
>>
>>331453049
Source for this leak?
>>
Was going for a herald build but i have never used magic in souls games asidethe minimum requirments for healing spells.

Ive come to the conclusion that deprived is the optimum build. Its a blank slate, yet prefectly even. You can go anyway. I like the idea of this guy coming into this world with nothing and ending up with something great.
>>
>>331455075
It's somewhere right around his asshole.
>>
File: not a tumblr filename.jpg (260 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
not a tumblr filename.jpg
260 KB, 570x558
>>331453049
>>
>>331453049
What happen to the wanderer?
>>
>>331456469
Mercenary pretty much is Wanderer.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Wanderer set was in this game somewhere though since it's been in DS1 and DS2.
>>
>>331453049
>there are only 18 bosses
Those are just the main bosses. We don't know how many side bosses there are.
>>
>>331457320
18 isnt even a small number of bosses. You dont need to defend the game.
>>
>watching people play video games as lets plays
>not at least watching games at high-level play such as speed running or competitively

are you guys so lonely you just wanna pretend to be in the same room as other individuals who are enjoying something
>>
>>331459265
If even half of them are good I would be fine,

Dark Souls 2 had way too many filler bosses, and bloodborne's bosses kind of lost all pace after amelia up until gherman
>>
>>331460751
I'm hoping for like 23 bosses- the only source is the OST and sometimes boss tracks are used multiple times
>>
>>331453049
>Knight has two steel gauntlets instead of a metal one and a leather one
FINALLY
>>
Romance options
>>
>>331453049
>So now that the entirety of Dark Souls 3 have already leaked

Link?
>>
>>331454676

Great! Getting to max level (I assume 100) should only take a little less than a day's pay. A sacrifice that I'm totally willing to make for fun!
>>
Why is everyone surprised by this? Bloodborne had seven mandatory bosses also. I was hoping DaS3 would take more influence from the rest of the souls games and less from Bloodborne, but oh well.
>>
>>331461512
I'd like to see this too
>>
>>331453049
how come no one ever likes warrior?
>>
>>331453049
Nice source man.
>>
>>331463613
People don't? I dunno it has most str, I'll be using it for my str only build
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.