[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SML2.jpg (31 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
SML2.jpg
31 KB, 450x401
What did they mean by this?
>>
Niggers and beaners
>>
>>331451354
Poor man's Lego
>>
>>331451354
>What did they mean by this?
>>>r/TelevisionAndFilm
>>
lel, at this level on my phone rom
Only play it when I take a shit.
>>
>>331451661
Play SML3: Wario Land, it's so much better.
>>
File: whitepiss.jpg (146 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
whitepiss.jpg
146 KB, 400x533
>>331451456
First post best post
>>
>>331451738
>shitting on Six Golden Coins

Nigger I will cut you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5-RpqenfQ
>>
>>331451924
It's fine, but Wario Land is so full of new ideas. The music and general sound design is better, the secrets are better, the level design is better...
>>
>>331451354
It's a reference to a Lego knockoff Nintendo made in the 60s.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/N%26B_Block
>>
>>331452486
sasuga
>>
>>331452486
So it IS a poor man's LEGO.
>>
>>331451354
Nintendo and Brothers (aka the Super Mario Brethren)
>>
>>331453848
Yeah, Lego even sued them over it.

And Nintendo fuckin' won.
>>
>>331454503
Is that why Mega Bloks still exist?
>>
>>331454745
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Brands#Lego_lawsuits

>Mega Brands had won 14 cases regarding its Mega Bloks over competitor Lego.

>The Lego Group has filed lawsuits against Mega Bloks, Inc. in courts around the world on the grounds that Mega Bloks' use of the "studs and tubes" interlocking brick system is a violation of trademarks held by Lego. Generally such lawsuits have been unsuccessful, chiefly because the functional design of the basic brick is considered a matter of patent rather than trademark law, and all relevant Lego patents have expired.

>On November 17, 2005, the Supreme Court of Canada upheld Mega Bloks' right to continue selling the product in Canada. A similar decision was reached by the European Union's Court of First Instance on November 12, 2008 when it upheld an EU trademark agency decision following an objection by Mega Bloks against a trademark awarded to Lego in 1999.

>On September 14, 2010, the European Court of Justice ruled that the 8-peg design of the original Lego brick "merely performs a technical function [and] cannot be registered as a trademark".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.