[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and 3 friends picked up Borderlands 2 GOTY to play 4man coop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2426449-bl21.jpg (62 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
2426449-bl21.jpg
62 KB, 850x315
Me and 3 friends picked up Borderlands 2 GOTY to play 4man coop on

Is there anything we should know before starting to make it more fun? :)
>>
You bought a game to play with your friends and instead of just fucking playing it you come to 4chan to ask an autistic question?
>>
>>331441732
this is what /v/ does. they cant survive out in the wild on their own
>>
>>331441329
>:)
Retard.
>>
>>331441801
I want neo /v/ to die
>>
>>331441329
if you want to have fun don't play as the commando
>>
>>331441732
>>331441801
>>331441809
I'm waiting for them to come online atm

Just wondering if there are any tips or tricks to improve our experience
>>
>>331442168
everything is fine until 50, especially with a group
>>
Search foolz for /blg/'s UVHM saves. The community is dead outside of it.
>>
>>331442310
What goes wrong at 50?
>>
>>331441329
Maya is great and fun in co-op
Krieg is hilariously overpowered but may ruin the game for the other players
Make sure everyone agrees on the pace because nothing sucks more than playing with someone who just wants to rush the main story when you want to do every side quest
Try to share your loot
>>
>>331443761
IIRC that's around the time you start playing UVHM and enemies become bullet sponges, forcing you to use slag all the time
>>
>>331441329
imbibe 8cc of an at least 20% alcoholic beverage every 30 minutes.
This is a basic requirement.
>>
>>331444879
Pretty much this. If you want to play for fun just stay away from UVHM. It's just a giant bulletsponge hell where pretty much the only way to win is to have a very specific build with very specific weapons to just kill things
>>
Probably ignore UVHM like most of this thread is suggesting unless you like pointless tedium. Slag is useful, but you don't have to rely on it outside of UVHM in my experience. Have fun, and Maya has some builds that are really fun for group and solo playthroughs. The DLC characters end up dominating in my opinion so I try not use them in co-op to be kind, but ymmv on that front.
>>
File: 1452755424979.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1452755424979.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>331446440
>normies
>posts normie frog

I'm not sure are you ironic or just fucking dumb.
>>
>>331442310
>>331444772
>>331444879
>>331445391

Thanks a lot guys :)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.