[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys my first demon or dark souls game was bloodborne. I loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Dark-Souls-PC-2.jpg (164 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-PC-2.jpg
164 KB, 600x337
Guys my first demon or dark souls game was bloodborne. I loved it. At first I hated it because I was dying all the time but then I started grinding, find out how to play and got gud. Really good.

So I am waiting with such excitement for Dark souls 3.
So until then, I am thinking about buying Dark souls the first game. So what do you think guys, buy dark souls 1 or wait for 3?
And I can remember that there were ugly graphics like low resolution and shit at the start on PC, has that been sorted out?

What can I expect on dark souls 1?
>>
bump for information
>>
>>331426854
Expect a slower paced game than Bloodborne. That's the main difference, although you can still play a light character and be agile but it's still different. Other than that it follows the same principles so you shouldn't be lost.

There are mods on PC for the graphics and the multiplayer is stable now, so try it
>>
heeeelp
>>
>>331427591
I don´t mind it being slower, it´s another challenge kinda thing. Is the world interesting and are there wow effects?
Hmm
>>
>>331426854
>grinding
>gitting gud
>>
>>331427715
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a DeS fag and prefer the premise compared to DaS but DaS is a more refined game when it comes to gameplay, and yes, it has quite its lot to see. Ornstein and Smough are remembered for a reason. And Artorias
>>
>>331426854
Tbqh, if Bloodborne was your first Souls-type game, you might hate DaS a lot.

I will say though, it's not really expensive, so if you really want to try it, go for it.
>>
>>331428047
Oh man what should I do.....
>>
>demon or dark souls game

Sick bait. Mine was lords of the fallen.
>>
>>331426854
youll love das1, and maybe 2, but play 1 before you play 2.
actually, pirate 2 dont buy that garbage game
>>
>>331426854
dark souls 1 is fantastic. definitely get it and play through it before 3. 2 however is entirely skippable.
>>
>>331426854
If you play above sl60, you're garbage.
>>
>>331426854
Wait for 3, if you get 1 now you'll just burn yourself out.
>>
File: 1456650595977.png (21 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
1456650595977.png
21 KB, 508x610
>grinding
>>
>>331428319
Just play Dark Souls. Ignore DS2, play DeS if you feel like it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.