[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>instantly headshot everyone in the server constantly >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1440816238342.jpg (25 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1440816238342.jpg
25 KB, 313x313
>instantly headshot everyone in the server constantly
>get accused of cheating
>tell them to look at your 12 year old account
>they say your're a nerd and you're bad

You can't have it both ways cunt. Why not just compliment me? I worked hard to be this good.
>>
Because angry virgins don't compliment people about anything.

Ever.
>>
>>331417486
Getting accused of cheating is an ego boost if you're not cheating. I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>331418105
DELETE THIS
>>
File: autism_in_action_gentoo.png (304 KB, 698x407) Image search: [Google]
autism_in_action_gentoo.png
304 KB, 698x407
>He gets mad at salty randoms on the Internet
>>
>>331418105
I agree but it's when they discover you're not cheating, or kill you, and then say you're shit.

Just tell me how awesome i am :(
>>
>>331417698
That's a nice comment you made there. Good job faggot.
>>
>>331417486

theyre probably right, bad nerd
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
i get accused of cheating in ranbow six siege all the time

>killhole in the wall
>see them running around past it
>spray through the wall
>2 kills
>NICE WALLHACKS REPORTED
>>
>>331418105
Same, someone accused me of scripting. Feels good
>>
>12 year old account
>not just going gregor mode and terrorizing servers

Your fault.
>>
>>331417486
>asian chicks with short black hair
>instantly cum every time one is posted constantly
>get accused of premature ejaculation
>tell them about how i have to cum 12 times just to go flaccid and how good it would feel getting rammed for 2 hours in all the right spots
>they say you're a virgin and your cock probably wouldn't feel good at all

You can't have it both ways cunt. Why not just feel good and accept that you're only after my money. I worked hard to get this far in life.
>>
>>331418513
Touched a nerve?
>>
>>331419675
Bored much lmao.

Can't have it both ways cunt.
>>
>be an ex quake professional
>get banned 4being2gud
>eyyy lmou
>>
>permananely have voice_enable 0 and just click heads to music
>get kicked every few games
>both accounts now on 7 days bans

Still more fun than having to listen to people screech into their mics, and i top most games either way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.