[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this asshole not getting sued by Nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: toby-fox-2599.jpg (70 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
toby-fox-2599.jpg
70 KB, 600x804
Lots of 12-year olds actually believe his game is a sequel to Earthbound and his in-game secrets pretty much confirms it
>>
>>331406116
Nintendo isn't a gaming company anymore
>>
>>331406116
If Nintendo doesn't care about a game that is literally called Mother 4, they're not gonna do anything to Undertale.
>>
Nintendo will probably let it slide since they're in talks To make Undertale for WiiU
>>
>>331406512
3DS would be nice but maybe Undertale friends are crazy enough to buy a Wii U just to play it again. I liked the game a lot but some people really just go too far.
>>
File: 1389286982407.png (398 KB, 738x638) Image search: [Google]
1389286982407.png
398 KB, 738x638
>>331406512

If nintendo makes Undertale canon, I'm never going to play earthbound.

Shame because it's one of the few classics i haven't played yet.
>>
>>331406116
Because that's not how intellectual property works you retard
>>
What secrets now?
>>
>>331406787
I don't think you know what canon means.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqdA5jJGpdI

Well edgy 16 year old Toby did make a Earthbound halloween hack.

tl;dr: eat shit, faggots
>>
>>331406787
Good if you haven't played Earthbound yet you probably didn't even want to. But do you know how stupid you would have to be to think Nintendo would even do something like that? They're gonna treat it like Fast Racing Neo at best. "Here's a game similar to a series we used to make but aren't making right now."
>>
>>331406787
>I'll never play one game I wanted to play, but never did because I'm a newfag shitter, because of another game

Fag alert
>>
No 12 year old even knows what the fuck Earthbound is. If references were copyright infringement, Gearbox would be bankrupt.
>>
>>331406116
Does it have : mario
in the name? No? Nintendo doesn't give a shit
>>
>>331406116
What the fuck? I thought Toby was white. He's actually some kind of Mexican?
>>
>>331408334
I think he has some Paki or Turkish in him actually.
>>
File: dreddstallone.jpg (27 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
dreddstallone.jpg
27 KB, 500x291
>/v/irgins in charge of knowing the law
>>
>>331406116
>and his in-game secrets pretty much confirms it

they do?
also, most 12yos don't know about Earthbound, and nintendo doesn't give a shit about an actual Mother 4 game so what makes you think they care about UT
>>
>>331406116
I thought he was Toby Fox not Toby Lizard
>>
>>331408025
>>331408596
>most 12yos don't know about Earthbound

they do now. all those autists who have obsessed over it for years and years have spilled out into the general population and elevated it into 'meme' game' status. kids take things on the internet at face value and get caught up in the mindset that they have to know about this game that everyone else is talking about

thered a fuckton of chronic memester kids about these days, the ones that spaz out over ut will definitely have heard of eb.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.