[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1327890932513.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1327890932513.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be actually good at online competitive games?
>>
By not playing them?
>>
The trick is to keep playing and stop telling yourself that you suck.

That, or just go do something FUN.
>>
>>331399176
But I've sunk so much cost into it already
>>
File: 1422707261964.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1422707261964.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
ya me quería ir a dormir
>>
>tfw got into competitive tf2
>got bored with it, left the team
>they are one of the top competitive players in russia now
бля ;_;
>>
I just don't care, man.
I don't find it fun, so I don't play. Others do, so they will. If you get super fucking salty over losing that it prevents you from having fun, then play something else.
>>
>>331399487
People with teeny weenies probably still like sex, even if they suck at it. Why do you assume they don't like it?
>>
I miss you
>>
>>331399710
Can confirm. Have a tiny penis, still like it.
>>
>>331398909
>online
>competitive
Choose one
>>
>Was one of the best demos in south america early tf2
>Stop giving a shit about the game after f2p and some stuff
>Notice there's a surge of new competitive players and fun shit
>Every 12 years old macaco plays MGE 24/7 then joins a mix
>If he loses complain about the team, if else he says gg wp very easy XD :)

Just kill it please
>>
>>331399436
Too bad its tf2.
>>
I hit top 9% for my class in the world on an FPS on PC.

I'm happy with that alone, exports and accolades be damned.
>>
I remember that being good at video games is hardly something to be proud of and that they are simply entertainment.

Then I go back to playing single player games.
>>
>>331399416
pues, duirmate pendejo.
>>
dumb madrugaposter
>>
>>331404901
>madruga

BR fuck off
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.