[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XBOX WON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 722x974) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 722x974
XBOX WON
>>
lol.
>>
>>331395008
(YOU)
>>
COPY THAT
>>
>all our ports run worse than the 360
What's the fucking point? I don't remember Halo 2 running worse on the 360 than the Xbox.
>>
Will it run like shit just like Halo Reach and Gears of War 2 and 3? If so, no thanks.
>>
>>331395272
Halo reach runs perfect now, idk about gears.
>>
ALL UNITS
>>
>>331395520
LOCAL. UNITS.

>>331395476
Cool, I'll try it again. About a month ago I tried those 3 games and they all (ESPECIALLY Gears 2) had shit FPS, Like, Gears 2 had to have been like 10-15 FPS, it was horrible.
>>
Looks more like the 360 won.
Pretty sad to compete with your own last gen console and lose.
>>
>>331395640
I could never get a match in Gears 2. I gave up after like 3 hours of matchmaking. Gears 1 ran like ass though
>>
>>331395008
Who even liked Halo Wars?
>>
>>331395893
Everyone who played it.
>>
>>331395257
>all our ports run worse than the 360
Objectively false
>What's the fucking point? I don't remember Halo 2 running worse on the 360 than the Xbox.
Also objectively false. Original Xbox games as a whole ran pretty poorly on 360
>>
>>331395980
yeah I remember playing halo 2 I had a lot of audio issues and sometimes half the screen would freeze until you got to the next checkpoint. it was annoying but at least it was still playable
>>
>>331396165
>>331395980
Huh? Every OG Xbox game I played ran near perfect. Halo CE only had some minor screen tearing and guns would glitch in the corridors on assault on the control room/two betrayals
>>
>>331395640
Use an external if you can and clean the cache (pressing the button for 10 seconds) once they're installed, that should help. I don't have many issues in most bc games, Reach was barely playable for me but that was when it launched
>>
>>331395980
Gears 2 and 3 run well
Fable runs well
Mirrors edge runs well
The only complaint I've seen from bc games have been reach and banjo
>>
>>331396308
you sure that's just not your nostalgia goggles but maybe some games just ran better than others. I remember battlefield also had screen tearing but that was rare and it ran perfectly fine besides that
>>
>>331399219
No, I played CE campaign all the way through on 360 atleast 10 times so no nostalgia goggles
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.