[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So um where is the retail pc version of this? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
So um where is the retail pc version of this?

I've been waiting so long and still no official release date.
>>
File: Untitled.png (256 KB, 946x544) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
256 KB, 946x544
>>331387430
It's been out for five days retard
>>
>>331388983
Not the retail version though. That's digital download only.
>>
>physical PC version

what fucking year is it
>>
>>331389062
You're way fucking late dude. It's EA, there is no physical copy in any way shape or form, the best you can get is a physical box that contains a slip, with a code printed on it.
>>
>>331389062
>physical pc games
Where have you been in the last years?
>>
more like where is the crack
>>
It looks like it's only on Origin, so having it on a disc would be pointless. Even if you could install the game from a disc, you'd still have to activate it on Origin and you'd probably have to download updates too.

A lot of games sold in boxes are just Steam/Origin/Uplay codes on a piece of paper these days.
>>
is this game any good
>>
>>331389512
Can they even crack origin shit?
>>
>>331389678
hopefully
>>
>>331389621
The graphics are top tier, but the gameplay gets really repetitive since the map is pretty small, so it feels like your racing in the same place over and over.
>>
>>331389512
I think it uses Denuvo, plus it's always-online.
Maybe i'll buy some CD key for $20.
>>
>>331389179
>>331389457
Where I live it will cost me $30 just to purchase an additional 50gb, which is just too much for a game download
>>
File: internet speed torrent.png (34 KB, 1355x600) Image search: [Google]
internet speed torrent.png
34 KB, 1355x600
>>331390413
>limited bandwith
In which 3rd world country do you live in?
>>
>>331389678
Yeah, it's pretty easy for the groups that know what they're doing
>>331389903
Even if it uses Denuvo, they can trick Origin and the always online verification, just like with SimCity
>>
>>331389621
Here are the most notable things (imo)
It looks pretty
car customisation is great
Input lag
Arcade
>>
>>331392143
Oh and the nitrous is broken and can be abused to the point where you're never not using it

Protip: keep tapping nos
>>
>always online
>>
>>331392338

>You are always online anyway
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.