[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with rage /v/? I just... rage out. And after that,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: pepe (112).png (152 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
pepe (112).png
152 KB, 600x503
How do I deal with rage /v/? I just... rage out. And after that, I canť play the whole day because I tilt super easily. What do I do? I am hopeless. PLease help me...
>>
Stop being a faggot baby.
>>
video games
also drugs, shit loads of drugs.
>>
>>331372224
Once you pass 16 years old, you'll mellow out a bit.
>>
>>331372305
I mean rage in video games you know...
>>
>>331372389
I am 19 and I definitely did not.
>>
>>331372389
I got more pissed off past my teen years
>>
>>331372224
take a break from multiplayer games
>>
>>331372516
I have nothing that caught my eye lately... So all I have is Rocket League
>>
>>331372389
I'm almost 30 and more angry then I've ever been. Also the existential questions have become even worse.

>>331372406
I try a different approach, if they game allows for it.
>>
>>331372490
>>331372493
He means mentally.
>>
>>331372224
Let me just tell you my retarded sob story. (I am the OP by the way). All my life is games.
I started my life as a tryhard with TF2's Dodgeball mod. Got pretty good but there was no ranking system so I eventually got bored. I am that kind of a person that needs motivation (for example rank in an online game) to play. In any game I have ever played I've been mediocre. Silver 1 in LoL, MGE in CS:GO you know, the games I sunk countless hours in and that I trained as much as I could. Actually trying to get better. But nothing. I don't know why, but I have more bad days than good days. When I have a good day and play to my full potential I feel like I can do anything... But then the slump comes and I have no idea what to do. I want to be good at something I love you know...
>>
File: meh.jpg (70 KB, 654x556) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
70 KB, 654x556
>>331372389
>nearing 20 something
>tfw my mindset has been becoming more comparable to a game of Ping Pong
Most days I just wish my mind would just stop entirely, leave me at least a week of no thoughts so I can get my marbles together.
>>
>>331373057
You're a fag.
>>
>>331373057
Those games when the teammates just don't listen, random things fuck you over and all that... I recently got into rocket league... I felt like that might finally be the game I could be good at. But then you get completely outplayed by a guy who has 200 hours less and you just wonder...
>>
>>331372516
Not OP but single player games are just as bad. If I had a gaming channel I would outshine DSP with my shittiness.
Not really rage, just despair.
>>
>>331373224
I give all I have to the games and there is nothing in return. I spent at least an hour training everyday in CS:GO, shooting targets and all the stuff people recommend. Learned every smoke. And I lost every duel with people who had no idea what is going on. And I don¨t know why.
>>
>>331373362
I don't know what is happening and I don't know how to fix it. Combined with my severe depression it's terrible. It feels like the last thing I have is being taken away from me.
>>
>>331373468
>>331373362
>training
>CS:GO
Allofmylels.png
>>
>>331373057
then stop expecting it and work for it. break it down and practice your basics. grow from there.
>>
>>331373785
I did. I worked for it. it felt like I was giving so much out of myself and getting nothing in return you know. And guess what happened? I eventually switched to RL when I saw that I am not ever going to be good at CSGO. Then I came back after the new rank update and got Silver Elite after winning the one match they tell you to win when your rank disappears. When I got placed the first timeknowing nothing about the game I got Silver Master ELITE. And I just don't have the strength to work for it anymore. It feels like I am getting fucked over in everything and I don¨t know why.
>>
It's kinda pathetic for a guys like me, who's whole life has been videogames, to be bad at every game he ever tried...I feel empty. I'll just probably get high again and wait
>>
>>331374332
>It's kinda pathetic for a guys like me, who's whole life has been videogames, to be bad at every game he ever tried

Know those feels, I like multiplayer but can't bring myself to play anymore because no matter how much you practice, you will always be shit.
>>
>>331375075
You know... people who know half what you know about the game and are five ranks above you while giving it half the training you do. I just don¨t get it. Makes me wanna give up
>>
Start exercising and meditating, and maybe eating healthier if you really want to go the whole nine yards. Serious doing these three things regularly will improve your mental health 1000%
>>
File: reddit.png (442 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
442 KB, 500x712
>>331372224

You can start by stop being a dumb frogposter
>>
>>331375745
Frogs have the biggest expression ratio
>>
>>331372224
>tilt

what a piece of shit
>>
>>331375854
the better to tell them to fuck off
>>
>>331375894
I don't get you
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.