[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOF 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: koff.png (47 KB, 127x142) Image search: [Google]
koff.png
47 KB, 127x142
who /south america team/ here?
>>
>>331365279
Do we even know their names, nationalities and fighting styles?
>>
>>331365279
all three look hot af
>>
File: latest latest.jpg (2 MB, 1807x4627) Image search: [Google]
latest latest.jpg
2 MB, 1807x4627
>>331365420
Nope, none of that is known yet except for Brazilian ninja and that the girl has a toucan.
>>
>>331365930
Oh, forgot to mention, the other dude is a cyborg boxer or something.
>>
I hope the girl is not that blatant of a slut like Mai and Laura from SFV.
>>
>>331365279
If they're all brazilian I'm going to chimpout.
>>
>>331366331
Well, at least one of them looks Argentinian.
>>
File: Sylvie01.png (592 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie01.png
592 KB, 900x506
>>331365279
Fuck my continent, dude, Sylvie all the way.
>>
File: hued.png (220 KB, 840x688) Image search: [Google]
hued.png
220 KB, 840x688
>>331366331
>mfw this happen
>>
>>331365279
>KoF thread
>no one posted the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3QhWr2Qz5c
>>
>>331366331
One is Brazilian for sure. The other two are probably going to be Colombian and/or Venezuelan.

I'd say Cuban is also a good bet, but that's Caribbean, not South America.
>>
Any clarkfags here? How the hell do I get close?
>>
>>331368036
My brother uses that punch that goes down and hits you twice to stun me long enough to grab me.
He rolls and does that or jump with a light hit first and does that, really annoying.
>>
So I'll just leave this here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snkplaymore.android010
>>
>>331367457
BURNING ON THE INSIDE
>>
>>331365279
All three look appealing. Odds are good that I will main at least one member of that team.
>>
>>331368714
WOOOOAH OOOOH OOOH WOOOOOAH
>>
>>331368668
downloading it on my phone
>>
>>331368036
Hop CD. Opponent basically has to ether respect that or get blown in the corner.
>>
>tfw haven't touched street fighter in weeks because of this game

dont get me wrong i like SF but for some reason playing KoF always puts a big smile on my face
>>
>>331368435
>>331368983
Thanks for the tips.
I forgot about clark's CD. Dat range doe.
>>
>>331369686
>I forgot about clark's CD. Dat range doe.
Clark, like other grapplers generally, has really good normals, using those can make opponent fear you and when they fear you, they downback and when they downback you throw them.

I started playing Clark myself in XIII originally because I wanted to learn to get close and personal.
I've gotten slightly better at it, but still not super comfortable going in, but the thing is, Clark has enough tools beyond pure grapples to make him effective.
>>
>>331367457
That new lighting is working wonders foro the game, looks way better now, the pitstop stage in particular looks great.

Kyo still looks like shit though.
>>
>>331371575
I think that part of the problem with Kyo is that the whole new design for him sucks.
And at this point, it's too late to do major changes, so they just try to fiddle with things, experimenting and sometimes getting things better, sometimes little worse.
>>
>>331372348
It's mainly his face and hair, I really don't mind the outfit.
>>
>>331371575
>Kyo still looks like shit though.
It's just his face, though.

And it's really weird because they got Iori right.
>>
Can't wait for the Koreans to get us some info from the demo.
And video. Hopefully there is video to be seen.
>>
who are the cannon winners of the kof tournament?
>>
>>331373578
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_%28tournament%29

Scroll down to champions.
Ash is the only KoF hero who didn't win a single KoF tournaments.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.