[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 characters from Link's Awakening >1 character from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-11.jpg (399 KB, 1280x1146) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-11.jpg
399 KB, 1280x1146
>1 characters from Link's Awakening
>1 character from PH/ST
>2 characters from ALBW
>1 new weapon for Toon Link
>1 new weapon for Linkle

EVERYONE GET THOSE PREDICTIONS AND WISHLISTS READY
>>
>>331363028
Still salty that the new maps and content, aside from the characters, aren't coming to the Wii U version.
>>
>ALBW map the one I'm most excited for, we might get the chance to actually see real Hilda again, not Zelda wearing a purple wig
>doesn't come out until fucking winter
>>
>>331363221
Same, but I intentionally held off on the DLC maps and Challenge Mode when I heard about Legends

Tried it in Gamestop today and it just doesn't feel right compared to the Wii U version
>>
>>331363393
I saw it in GS today too when I went to pick up Pokken. It looks bad. I just want to play it on the superior console. Musou games aren't for handhelds.
>>
>>331363640
At least they're doing a separate DLC pack ofr the characters later on.

I'm getting the art book from gamestop, downloading the characters to Wii U, and then trading the game back in
>>
>>331363640
I'm a weird one out. I prefer musou games on handhelds, I feel like it would be a perfect home for it minus the hardware.
I have like 400 hours in the wii u one, but will play the 3ds one more.
>>
>>331363828
Probably going to do that so I can get the characters. It will make me want to play the Adventure Map stuff I haven't played at least.

>>331363947
Musou games are just so intensive and rendering mooks on handhelds is hard to do and on a lot of the missions in Adventure mode it requires a certain number of kills and when there's no mooks rendered, it makes it that much harder than it already is (I heard they had to change missions for Legends based off this so I guess there's that).
>>
More Links.
>>
Where the fuck is mah nugga ralph
>>
>>331364971
Capcom tried to sue Koei into the dirt.
>>
>Marin
>Linebeck

>Ravio, Yuga, Hilda
pick two
(probaby Ravio and Yuga)
>the whip or ghost zelda
>something bizarre
>>
>>331365702
Do they own shit like Vaati and the Four Sword?
>>
>>331363028
>1 characters from Link's Awakening
Prince Richard please
>1 character from PH/ST
Although I'd love him, I can't imagine Linebeck doing anything King of Hyrule doesn't so either Ghost Zelda with a possession gimmick or Byrne
>2 characters from ALBW
Ravio, Hilda or Yuuga obviously
>1 new weapon for Toon Link
No fucking clue
>1 new weapon for Linkle
Don't really care
>>
>>331365702
I don't even think the designer of the Oracle characters is even at Capcom anymore. I know for a fact Flagship, the developer of those games no longer exists.

Also, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADD ASHEI.
>>
>>331363028
my friend left his wiiu in my room for months now and it's just collecting dust.
i know he has this game.
should i play it?
>>
>>331367723
If you're a fan of the Zelda series it's worth it.
>>
Remember that these characters have to be popular enough to sell the dlc to fans, so don't assume they'll pick obscure or least popular characters.. The MM pack showed that they are more than willing to pick the low-hanging fruit.
>>
Wait these updates aren't coming to the WiiU version? What why
>>
File: 514px-ALBW_Yuga.png (396 KB, 514x600) Image search: [Google]
514px-ALBW_Yuga.png
396 KB, 514x600
>Linkle gets a new weapon
>All the other characters people care about get jack
Yuga and Ravio better be the two ALBW reps.
>>
>>331367956
They are. But Wii U only gets characters and weapons, no Adventure maps.
>>
>>331367956
The characters and weapons will, but the adventure maps will not.
>>
>>331368389
People care about Linkle. That's why she exists.
>>
>>331368389
i wouldn't mind Hilda, but she would probably be too similar to Zelda. I think they already gave Zelda a Hilda skin anyway.
>>
>>331368579
Waifufaggots are why Linkle came to be. Those idiots couldn't just leave her as concept art. We could have had Nabooru or Rauru.
>>
>>331368389
I can't really think of anything for anyone else.
Besides maybe a pair of gloves for Darunia that makes him fight like Goron Link and an guitar for Ruto that makes her fight like Zora link.
>>
>>331366506

I doubt it's an actual rights issue and more everyone at KT being so fucking mad at Capcom they don't want to acknowledge their work on the series.
>>
>>331369407
What happened, anon? I haven't heard of any conflict between them in the past and I wanna know why I can't have Vaati, 4 Sword and 2nd best Zelda Trio.
>>
>>331369910
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/08/26/capcom-sues-koei-tecmo-over-patent-infringement
>>
>>331370242
Now I remember. Buried memory. Wasn'tthat something stupid, greedy and petty where they tried suing them for having multiple editions of games? Even dumber now that V ended that tradition.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.