[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weigh heigh and up she rises, Weigh heigh and up she rises, Weigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ships.jpg (297 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ships.jpg
297 KB, 1440x900
Weigh heigh and up she rises,
Early in the morning!
>>
>>331338136
Good pirate game.
Terrible assassin's creed game (Which isn't that bad compared to the shit they're churning nowadays)
>>
I THOUGHT I HEARD THE OLD MAN SAY
>>
LEAVE HER JOHNNY LEAVE HER
>>
>>331339528
I had more fun blowing forts up and upgrading my ship than doing all those terrible tailing missions
>>
>>331338136
truly best assassins creed and best pirate and best navel game out there
>>
NOW YOU'RE READY TO HEAD FOR THE HORN
>>
>>331340968
I'd be A-OK with someone copying everything about the ships from Black Flag and making a whole game around it, while leaving out the Assassin's Creed junk.
>>
>>331341039
I'm going to admit I was skeptical about IV, regardless of /v/ hype after the release. Got it on a sale a few months later and I loved it. I fucking loved it. Not the assassins or animus bullshit, they sucked dicks as always, but IV is the Pirates of the Caribbean game I never knew I wanted.

Though I'm still not sure if I place it above or bellow ACII. Regardless they're the only ass creed games worth a dime.
>>
the ship combat was too slow for me. melee combat was assassins creedy as usual, spam X to kill minor guys, spam Y to parry shit and to overpower bigger guys, follow up with more X
i bought it when i was on sale so it was okay
>>
>>331338136
sally brown is the girl for me boys
>>
>>331338136
What do we do with a drunken sailor?
>>
I looted all the chest in the game and picked up all the animus and completed all the assassin's contract and found all mayan stones in the game (you get a mayan outfit, which is weird because it doesn't have a hoodie. So when it was on cutscene and Edward had to go to a restricted area, he would still have this motion as if he put on the hoodie. They fucked up the mayan outfit) i just need to find one more treasure map but I have visited every location of the game and did all side activities and side missions so I don't know what to do. But I don't care. I'm not playing this piece of shit anymore
>>
>>331342078
>i did all this stuff
>piece of shit
anon
>>
>>331342246
I got the game when it was bundled in with Ac unity when I got my xbox one. I never finished it until I didn't know what play anymore so I forced myself to finish it and did all the side stuffs for the hell of it. Never even tried U ity yet
>>
>>331338136
WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR
EARLIE IN THE MORNIN'
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.