[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did anyone get theirs this weekend? does anyone even collect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
did anyone get theirs this weekend?

does anyone even collect these anymore?
>>
>>331319949
Lot of the hype died down for Amiibo, people are only going for the ones they like nowadays
>>
>>331319949
went to get pokken tournament at FUCKING GAMESTOP and they had a bunch of ikes in stock so I bought one.
>>
The bottom fell out of them. What a waste of fucking money.

Last one I picked up was Robin.

Last one I'll get is probably Bayonetta.

I have about 20 of the fuckers, now I can't even sell them because they're worthless. Worst decision ever was buying these things.
>>
>buying overpriced pieces of plastic was a bad decision
who would've thought
>>
>>331320286
That's what you get for being a re-seller scum
>>
I stole Ryu yesterday
>>
I only got shovel knight and the splatoon ones because they actually added something to the game
>>
File: image.jpg (532 KB, 1846x1497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532 KB, 1846x1497
>mfw I resisted the hype to buy these toys
Nintendo is so wack these days. I just want fun games that are worth the price
>>
>>331320436
Naw naw, at first I really liked them. Then I realized it was kinda dumb. By the time I lost interest, they weren't worth anything.
>>
I got Ryu yesterday. Worst Lord is coming in next week.
>>
I can imagine those amibo collectors reading this thread, taking worrying glances at their amibos.
>>
Anyone know if Roy amiibo is compatible with Fates?
>>
>>331321420
Yes
>>
I got Famicom ROB and Ryu.

Now all I want is Cloud, Bayonetta, Wolf Link, Star Kirby, and Waddle Dee. The new Meta Knight and King Dedede don't look very good imo
>>
>>331321625

Training them now. Even in his 20s, ROB was kicking Ness and Dedede's asses despite being my best Amiibo.
>>
>>331321451
So what do he do? Can he be recruited like the other 4 lords or does he just give items?
>>
All of the ones i ever really wanted came out.

Unless a proper Wario amiibo or Waluigi amiibo come out i'm out of the game for good.
>>
>>331320104
>Lot of the hype died down for Amiibo

thank god i sold some of the rare ones i was hording before the hype started wearing out.

sold the jigglypuff amiibo for $60. now you can find that shit easily everywhere.
>>
>>331319949
>331319949
I forgot these came out, fuc...
>>
>>331321741
I don't have it, but my buddy said he was the same as the other 4.
>>
I only have a few characters I like. You know, like a normal person's response to amiibos.
>>
>>331321727
training with only amiibos will make your amiibos shit. you gotta have at least one human there, preferably 2.
>>
File: 1432693683327.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432693683327.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>the Sm4sh ride STILL isn't over

please just announce Corrin and Bayo already, i need to finish my collection
>>
Yeah, like the other guy said I went to pick up Pokken and since I'm tight with the GameStop crew I got Ryu and Roy and the game at a discount, pretty good way to start the weekend.

Ever since Melee I wanted "trophies" of the cast and this was a decent way to make it happen and now I have s shitload of them. Still looking for a few but I almost have them all simply by swinging by retail stores and GameStop, I'd never pay more than MSRP for these, no matter how much I wanted some of them.
>>
>>331319949
Kicked the habit. Feels good to be free.
>>
>>331322054
>I literally do not know what I am talking about
>>
>>331319949
the moment they stopped being rare people stoped caring about them, an I thin once the smash bros collection ends their sales are going to fall a lot.
>>
I heard you can buy the chips separately, which is good because you don't have to look like a fucking 5 year old with plastic toys all over the place.
>>
>>331322776
>discounted and used amiibo will become a thing
Good. The 3 packs outside Splatoon are already facing heavily reduced prices
>>
File: 1458265147632.png (406 KB, 599x434) Image search: [Google]
1458265147632.png
406 KB, 599x434
>>331319949
>that gigantic fucking GameStop sticker plastered on the box for no reason
Literally the reason I didn't buy a Kapp'n there when I went to preorder Hyrule Warriors.

Fuck them so hard for that.
>>
I bought the Ryu Amiibo. I don't even own a Wii U (I play Sm4sh at my friend's house a lot), but I'm a huge Street Fighter fan, and Ryu's my main in Sm4sh.
>>
>>331322927
I don't think used amiibo are going to be a thing, unlike skylanders and infinity amiibos are totally useless, people buy them because are retarded nintendrones, because they are collectards or just because they like the figure, so there isn't a case in which someone sells it's cause stopped using it, because they never used it to begin with.
>>
>Amiibo aren't rare anymore!

Try finding Palutena, Kirby or Samus for retail here in the states
>>
>>331323772
or fucking dedede

had to import it from bongland after months of waiting for a single one to ever get stocked here at any retailer
>>
>>331321925
He's not compatible with fates. Your buddy is lying.

It's possible they'll add functionality down the line, but if they do it'll probably be at the same time as the Corrin amiibo gets added functionality.
>>
>>331323772
Wait, I have Palutena and Dedede in boxes.

I guess I'll sell them if there's never any use for them.
>>
Bought Ryu, KK Slider, and the Alpaca couple from Animal Crossing when I picked up Pokken yesterday, and I have all the Zelda amiibos for Zelda U
>>
Roy wasn't available for pre order in Canada so he's on the way now. My Ryu came yesterday though.

Anyone have name ideas for Roy? I named my Ryu BruceWayne and put him in the black gi.
>>
>>331320104
They're not nigh-impossible to get anymore so people aren't flipping their shit when new ones release.
>>
>>331324770
Ken
>>
>>331324770
Fire Marth.

It works on multiple levels.
>>
>>331319949
The Ryu amiibo looks fucking great. They really stepped it up.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.