[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm buying an Xbox One next week. Haven't got money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
So, I'm buying an Xbox One next week. Haven't got money for a good enough PC, and found a killer deal. What games should I buy first? I also the the choice between the Rainbow Siege bundle and the the Division bundle. Which do you guys recommend?

Pic not related
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x343
>>331318110
I wanna marry Erin!
>>
File: Lydia_S5b.jpg (164 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lydia_S5b.jpg
164 KB, 750x1000
>>331318261
That's not Lydia.
>>
Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are overrated shit tbhfam
>>
>>331318110
>$300 for a xbone
>$60 per game
>not enough for a pc
Buy a used 4 year old PC for that price.
>>
>>331318993
This, The Walking Dead is way better.
>>
>>331319126
You can find games for far less than $60
>>
>>331319126
Nah, as I said I got a deal and I want a console.
>>
>>331318993
I didn't really like Breaking Bad. I think I made it to somewhere in the second season before I dropped it but I actually enjoyed Better Call Saul.
>>
>>331319314
>I want a console

this retard is beyond all hope
>>
File: aggressivily unfunny.jpg (84 KB, 529x625) Image search: [Google]
aggressivily unfunny.jpg
84 KB, 529x625
>>331318993
>>331319198
jokes?
I don't like breaking bad at all btw but I kinda like better call saul and you can't really deny their quality. walking dead is offensively bad though.
>>
>>331319198
The walking dead is not better, its a shitty show that has been dragging on way too long, after the first half of the first season you get the concept of "oh more survivors" then "the zombies killed the survivors only because the shitty fan base wanted them to die"
>>
Better Call Saul is objectively better than Breaking Bad.
>>
>>331319425
Ok
>>
>>331319604
>Hasn't watched Season 4 & 5 yet
It gets better.
>>
>>331318110
I don't know because I don't know anything about you.

Look at the list of games and pick the ones that sound best to you.
>>
How do people not like Breaking Bad? Like seriously what reason can you actually come up with that isn't retarded?
>>
>sit through 4 seasons of unwatchable shit to get upgraded to regular shit

How about you fuck off.
>>
>>331319776
I don't hate it I just don't like the concept of only evil characters in a show. It'd be nice if there was a good guy in it or someone I could actually root for.
I seriously just despise all the characters in the show. I'm not really denying its quality it's just not really to my taste.
>>
>>331319776
It's popular and some normies like it so reeeeee tbqh
>>
>>331319568
I want to marry Tina Fey
>>
>>331318261
what a cunt
>>
>>331320000
CHECKED
>>
>>331320000
WITNESSED
>>
>>331318110
>What games should I buy first?

Both of them
>>
>>331319604
This, they should've wrapped things up after the governor died jesus christ
>>
>>331319968
Hank is a the good guy, in a well intentioned idiot way
>>
>>331318782
I bet she's got a coochi like a wood chipper
>>
>>331319776
Because reddit likes it, 4chan can have none of that.
>>
>>331320251
But the show got better after he died.

also the Negan arc is the best part of the comics.
>>
>>331319968
the point of breaking bad is that there's no good or evil
>>
>Xbox one
>games.

Unless you like the games it has now, get a ps4. You'll be guaranteed games in the future as well. If you're not getting a pic. Get the least terrible console.
>>
>>331320560
>yea but he works for drug enforcement and I don't believe in that cause at all in anyway whatsoever.
Why?
>>
>>331320430
I disagree, it just felt like it was dragging on and on after that. With breaking bad you could tell it was heading more and more towards an ending as the show went on and actually fucking reached one. TWD has no ending in sight and I just stopped watching because I can't invest in a story that's just going to drag on forever.
>>
>>331320560
>yea but he works for drug enforcement and I don't believe in that cause at all in anyway whatsoever.

Feel le Bern xD
>>
>>331320623
>>331320316
>>331320316
yea but he works for drug enforcement and I don't believe in that cause at all in anyway whatsoever.
so yea, he's a "good intentions" idiot character. still no one I can root for but I definitely see how this is the show for our generation. breaking bad is definitely good art because it actually really comments on how fucked up everything is though it doesn't comment on the higher echelons of society. last sentence used to be ambiguous

Anyways, drug enforcement is bullshit there's more than 5 reasons I can think of at the moment but it essentially comes down to interfering with somebodies choice when it comes to their own body. Ironic when you consider the fact that "abortion" is defended with the argument that it's "your body (when it isn't)" but you can't use drugs even though that really is your own body.
>>
File: 1449195047749.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449195047749.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
>>331318110
if you like grindy games get the division. if you enjoy more traditional round based multiplayer matches get siege. have fun xbro
>>
>>331318993
True, they ain't the 10/10 objective cum in your pants shows that everyone pretends they are, but they are some of the best stuff on broadcast television, for what's that's worth.
>>
>>331320858
Do you realize that even if you make all substances legal, you'd still need DEA to combat black markets and shit? Illegal drug trade wouldn't go anywhere and they might as well fight it, because that money would go to criminal barons instead of returning to the government via the taxes.
>>
>>331320858
there's actually a scene about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rCL5jHhCgE
>>
>>331320934
Thanks man!
>>
>>331319126
This
>>
>>331321248
Where is the black market for cheetos?
>>
File: 016.png (300 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
016.png
300 KB, 1071x1600
>>331320858
I don't know anon, I used to think that in the liberal sense of things drugs should be legal because of the whole "only just law is one that protects basic rights from being infringed".

But when you really think about it, what's worse, a world where all sorts of addictive and body destroying drugs are free and legal and easy to get, or a world where drug use and abuse is stigmatized and punished?
>>
>>331321657
Maybe if you could hook up people on cheetos while making them cheaper than in regular stores, that might just work. Not sure though if it is easier to replicate genuine cheetos or cook meth. There is an exhaustive and precise recipe for only one of those.
>>
>>331320858
We ban dangerous substances like poisons and chemicals and certain weapons because they can seriously harm people, why wouldn't we ban certain compounds that seriously harm people and the way they behave?

Maybe people shouldn't face really hard time with convicted murderers and rapists for doing pot or even heroin but regulation is important.
>>
>>331322048
You can have something legalized but still stigmatize it's usage. There is no perfect solution, but the current one is doing nothing but fueling crime.
>>
>>331322048
The one where you take away people's freedom to decide what's best for themselves.
>>
>>331318110
>that tucked thumb
Broken finger bro ahoy
>>
>>331322362
Ciggarett use is fairly stigmatized, and even regulated, but it still has a damn high usage rate. And they aren't nearly as addictive as many regulated substances and have a much higher "rejection" rate for first time users.

>>331322450
Is it really freedom if you get addicted after trying it? The laws are preserving people's collective freedom and autonomy, and are the lesser evil. The laws can never truly rob you of your choice, but can the same be said of a substance that can kill you if you stop taking it?
>>
>>331322362
>You can have something legalized but still stigmatize it's usage
Like cigarettes?
>>
>>331322048
The one that allows druggies to run around eating people's faces because "muh freedoms". I don't see how people actually think legalizing all this shit is a good idea.
>>
>>331319968
Keep rooting for Walt, even when he's doing bad things. He thinks what he's doing is all for the greater good, i.e. providing for his family. He stays true this to at least some small extent even until the final episode, even though at one point he does admit it had become more about him and his empire, that few people can claim that they are the absolute best at something, and he had become the best meth cook in America, possibly the world. Walt's own pride is ultimately what brings about his downfall.
>>
>>331319757
They were bad. Far too many episodes existed solely as vehicles to kill off a character. The show is just so dry and humorless in general, the tone is always the same.
>>
>>331320858
>yea but he works for drug enforcement and I don't believe in that cause at all in anyway whatsoever
>it essentially comes down to interfering with somebodies choice when it comes to their own body. Ironic when you consider the fact that "abortion" is defended with the argument that it's "your body (when it isn't)" but you can't use drugs even though that really is your own body

Holy fucking lol

"It's your body" isn't even the best argument for making abortion legal.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.