[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheapest place to buy it on PC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Cheapest place to buy it on PC?
>>
steam
>>
cdkeys.com
>>
>>331309832
I pre-ordered it from Amazon for merely 30$. God bless regional pricing.
>>
utorrent
>>
>>331309832
Greenmangaming will probably have it 20% off soon after release, if not just before
>>
>>331309832
try allkeyshop for a list, I always go there first
>>
>he gets his key from the cheapest site he finds
>doesn't get key for preload
>actual release day comes
>still no key
>he emails the support
>hours later finds out they ran out of keys, which is common for them
>so he waits for more
>the next day he gets no response from support
>third day comes and he's getting really mad
>he emails support and support tells him they will just refund him and that's that
>he gets his refund
>the site he ordered the key from closed after being around for only 6 months
>he buys it elsewhere for almost full price

lol poorfag cucks
>>
>>331309832
Kinguin
>>331310996
>I've never bought from the grey market
There's issues, but you can guarantee you'll get your key either before or right on release
>>
I'm gonna purchase it with steam's 8% discount because I genuinely want to support the devs
>>
>>331311780
Do you realize that they went back to being a Sony's third party developer again?
If you own a Sony console, fine, but if you're a PC gamer you're screwed. DaS3 is the last From Software's game you're going to get on PC.
>>
>>331309832
Kinguin had tha deluxe edition for just under $60 a little whil ago, should've bought it sooner senpai
>>
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/dark-souls-iii-3-pc-cd-key-steam
>>
>>331309902
>$50
>3500 rubles
>1999 rubles on steam
Feels good to be russian.
But I still can't afford it.
>>
>>331311686
>never bought a reseller key
>implying

I'm just not dumb enough to use the shittiest key store I can find like most cucks, dipshit.
>>
Thanks to regional pricing the Deluxe version+8% discount was cheaper on Steam than the regular version everywhere so I went with it.
>>
>>331312115
Then why are you bitching about third-party resellers if you've used them? That would mean you know first-hand how little issues ever pop up, unless you're saying specific ones are bad, which is understandable, in which case just use the most popular ones to stay safe, simple enough.
>>
>>331309832
allkeyshop.com
Not the cheapest place, but the place to find it.

Also, keep checking local retailers. I remember preordering Dark Souls II for PC and it was only 37€ boxed.
>>
>>331312119
>own DaS1 and DaS2 twice
>still 80€ for the full game
I think I'll look elsewhere than Steam.
>>
>>331312273
the how do you explain a traditionally safe site like gmg has gotten more and more negative feedback for fucking up recently?

you're never truly safe, especially when dealing with newer reseller sites
>>
>>331311910
PS4/PC master race bro, its all good in my book.

Actually the master race would own a Wii U as well
>>
>>331312576
You're right, there's no complete safety in buying from a third-party retailer, but you can take steps to mitigate the risk. By going through a more reputable retailer, like GMG or the more popular grey market ones, you're still more safe than by going to entirely sketchy sites, even if it's still not fully safe.
>>
File: TEXAS.png (27 KB, 819x875) Image search: [Google]
TEXAS.png
27 KB, 819x875
>>331312617

>mfw I own all three
>>
>>331312576
Probably because more users are reselling keys, and there's scammers among those.

I've bought from tons of different sketchy sites and haven't ran into any problems with those, but the one time I wanted to get a key from other user on G2A I think I couldn't get it. The staff got me my money back though.

The lesson being, trust companies, not individuals. Companies have a reason to uphold a motive. Random people don't.
>>
>>331312475
Since when does owning previous installments of a game serie mean you should get any discounts at all?
>>
>>331312806
>being the biggest cuck
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-19+at+05.42.51).jpg (85 KB, 606x318) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-19+at+05.42.51).jpg
85 KB, 606x318
>>331312880
Since they started offering it themselves.
I'm not complaining that the pricing would be somehow unfair, but it's high enough that I'm not willing to pay that much for the game.
>>
>>331310298
>Denuvo
>>
>live in shitty ass asian country
>$60 usd for deluxe ed
It's no Russia, but it's better than nothing
>>
>>331312576
>the how do you explain a traditionally safe site like gmg has gotten more and more negative feedback for fucking up recently?

Because more resellers.

For their big games though, I've had no problems. Bought Division, Siege, and Hitman from them and had no troubles.
>>
>>331312880
It was kind of a slap in the face to offer a discount to people that's literally fucking 5 percent off. Even worse, if you buy the season pass bundle it' snot discounted as much and it actually costs more than buying them both separately. They just fucked up their pricing on PC real bad. Meanwhile pre order on Xbone and you get a free copy of the first game.
>>
>>331309832
check out steamprices.com i got it 50% discount from a mexican dude
>>
>80,73€

I could get some coke and fucking a beautiful hooker in the ass for that.
>>
>>331313540
well they even gave ds1 to xbox gold or w/e free anyways
>>
>>331313819
Still doesn't change that buying the bundle of the season pass and the game should not cost more than buying them separately.

They offer a discount to loyal fans, the same people who would actually pre order a season pass bundle, then try to nick them of a couple bucks by not offering as large a discoutn on the bundle. It's just weird sketchy behavior at worst and retarded oversight at best.
>>
File: 1453943414595.jpg (17 KB, 293x310) Image search: [Google]
1453943414595.jpg
17 KB, 293x310
>Apocalypse Edition around 37€ (local retailer)
>comes with Soundtrack and Steelbook

Ok, cool. I'll buy later.
>come back later
>404 Page Not Found
>The only available version is one with a Steelbook only and costs 46€
>>
>>331314004
Yeah, I really hope this is Bamco fucking up, because I'm losing way too much faith in Fromsoft these days.
>>
>>331314116
Dark Souls II was a fuckup, but at least by now we understand why it turned out the way it did.
So far "optimistic" has been my vibe off DaS3 and it's yet to break. Meanwhile, Bamco's shortcomings are visibly happening every now and then.
>>
>>331314116
It almost certainly is. They've been fuckign up a lot with this series especially with the third. There was the whole fiasco where they told PC gamer (at least I think it was them, some big magazine anyway) "Oh yeah we'll fly you out to see the team, get some exclusive footage/news ect." and they even advertised that DaSIII would be the next issue's cover story.

They got to see the team and the guys at the top of From were just like "Yea not sure why you were told you were getting an exclusive because we don't have anything ready to show you". They had to make their cover story that they advertised "Yea we got told everything we already knew after flying out to meet thee people and barely have enough content to fill a page."

They were unsure why it happened but most people think it was Bamco just setting shit up without confirming it with From.
>>
>>331314490
DaS3 is taking alot of shit from DaS2, like backstabs and items/lore.

I'm not optimistic at all between that and the price, I haven't brought myself to pre-order yet. I might just end up getting on GMG or something for cheap.
>>
>>331314603
>DaS3 is taking alot of shit from DaS2, like backstabs and items/lore.
and they've removed so much more. That's a really stupid reason, lore and back stabs. What items do you mean?
>>
>>331314730
>lore and back stabs.
Lore was fucked up in DaS2, but it's canon now for no reason.
Backstabs in DaS2 were shit and slowed the game down.

>What items do you mean?
Faraam, flynn's ring, a few EL items, etc.
>>
>>331314851
You're a retard, I feel bad for your parents. I'd love to hear you try and articulate why all those things are bad, go on.
>>
Why would you buy a game that's not out yet?
>>
File: 1399590822183.png (496 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1399590822183.png
496 KB, 780x720
>>331314930
>No rebuttal
>Just insults and ad hom

I never expected anything more, but still.
>>
>>331314603
No, they ditched the punchy backstabs that can fail from DaS2. Now, if you trigger a backstab your opponent can still escape from it, but you still get to attack normally anyways.
So not every R1 that you tried to land into opponents backside turns into failed backstab like in DaS2.
>>
gamesplanet.com is where I got mine

$46.40 total just cheaper than Amazon's pre-order and GMG's discount. Bought the division from these people twice a few weeks back and it went really well. Their social media pages are also pretty active and not just copy/paste youtube videos, pretty legit.

This is a US key too.
>>
>>331314932
You get the soundtrack for free and it's slightly cheaper.
>>
>>331315152
It'll be the same price or cheaper at release and buying music is retarded
>>
>>331315051
I can't offer any rebuttals, you didn't give any explanation. That's why I asked you to explain yourself but all you could focus on is how I hurt your precious feelings. "I'll post an anime girl that'll show em" Yeah you sure showed me.

Again though, if you wanna actually try to explain why any of the things you listed are bad go ahead. If you can't I'll assume I am correct and that you are in fact retarded.
>>
>>331315092
there's a global key yes, it works in most civilized countries like most of europe and us

then there's others for japan and a couple for shitter countries
>>
anyone here used cdkeys.com to preorder a game? how early did you get the key if so?
>>
>>331315265

Not as early and gmg to preload

Same day most times
>>
>>331315076
>Now, if you trigger a backstab your opponent can still escape from it, but you still get to attack normally anyways.
So they made it a bit better for the guy trying the backstab? I still don't see what was wrong with DaS1's backstab system.

>>331315229
>I can't offer any rebuttals, you didn't give any explanation
Sure. If you don't understand why DaS2 backstabs were shit and why the lore was vague and didn't make any sense, you didn't even play DaS2 you idiot. Don't expect another reply if you're going to shitpost some more.
>>
>>331315218
>buying music is retarded
Only if you can find FLACs, but not everything's online.
The game's 60€ after launch, it's 55€ now.
>>
>>331315408
>Sure. If you don't understand why DaS2 backstabs were shit and why the lore was vague and didn't make any sense, you didn't even play DaS2 you idiot. Don't expect another reply if you're going to shitpost some more.
>Accuses me of ad hominem
>Does nothing but insult when pressed for justifications to his opinions.

What's wrong did you run out of anime girls?

"I don't have to explain myself because if you don't agree with me you're automatically dumb"

Good point dude. Solid. I'm sure you have many meaningful discussions with people who have dissenting viewpoints.
>>
>>331315408

They were far to reliable, abused, and trivialized melee combat.
>>
>>331315537
Go home you lazy troll. Not even that guy but your posts are tiring to see.
>>
>>331315608
was actually for >>331315408

>>331315537
sorry
>>
>>331315408
>So they made it a bit better for the guy trying the backstab?
Which is good, because in DaS2 duels a lot of R1s that would have landed got turned into failed backstabs, at least for me.
>I still don't see what was wrong with DaS1's backstab system.
It's completely binary check on one side that can't be avoided. If your character gets backstabbed on their screen, it will count every time no matter how far you actually were from that location. This results in higher lag giving the backstabber the advantage, since they just have to catch up with your player's ghost on their screen, not where you actually are because it's so delayed.

That and they're just too easy to get in the first place. Good players will constantly backstab each other at the same time, after which it's up to the messy net code to decide whether no one takes damage, someone gets stuck in animation, one player gets damaged or one player is released from the animation lock. And it's not consistent.
>>
>>331315537
All you did in terms of argument was rant about fallacies and cry as if he seriously hit a nerve
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
>>
I preordered it on G2A for 40 merkelbux
>>
>>331311910
>Souls games are the only series FromSoftware make

They could make a new series and release on PC.
You never know.
>>
>>331315965
I was wondering how much german money is in yro but then it hit me.
>>
>>331315883
No, I asked you why DaSII was shit and instead of explaining you gave one word answers. "Lore' "Items' Backstabs". I insulted you because you are stupid if you think this is an appropriate argument.

Really, how can I offer a counter argument? Say "lore not stupid" "items good" "backstabbing fun". Then we're just going in circles going "no it's good" "no it's bad". Again, I insulted you because people who don't realize this are usually retarded or actual children. In the same post I insulted you, which triggered you greatly, I asked you to explain yourself.

You outright refused to saying if I don't get your viewpoint I should fuck off. OK dude, but realize I'm not psychic. I don't know why you hate certain items or why you think the lore is bad and I know this hurts your ego to hear but it's actually what we call "an opinion" and your opinions are not facts we are all aware of so you have to back them up or people will call your opinions stupid.

You refuse to explain your viewpoint. I can't argue against an opinion you hold that you refuse to explain to me.
>>
>>331315965
I never preorder on G2A again after failing to get 3 keys in a row. I'll just wait for the goty edition in a year for half the price
>>
>>331309832
Just pirate it you dumb fuck. You shouldn't give talentless chink hacks money anyway.
>>
>>331315883
>>331316263
I should add, it's all irrelevant anyway since you're a shitposter posting anime girl pictures. You already need to seriously reexamine your life.
>>
File: 1432584579121.png (729 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
1432584579121.png
729 KB, 799x600
>>331316263
I wasn't him, learn to check the IP count newfaggot
>>331316382
>getting this triggered
>>
>>331312037
>Still $60 canadian

Just fuck my currency up senpai
>>
>>331316508
>being this unable to offer a coherent argument

Every post you make with anime girls and with a lack of an argument only shows how right I am. You're a retard.
>>
>>331316283
Preordering CD-keys that they actually don't have yet seemed like such a bad idea that I never tried, even if it would be cheap.
>>
>>331312475
not even that, the $80 its just a discount for the dlc
>>
File: 1428912301253.jpg (267 KB, 1911x2154) Image search: [Google]
1428912301253.jpg
267 KB, 1911x2154
>>331316730
I wasn't part of the argument, calm down.
>>
>>331316876
>Every post you make with anime girls and with a lack of an argument only shows how right I am. You're a retard.
>>
>>331309832
I picked it up for 20.99 britbong sterling a couple of months ago on cdkeys. Since then its gone up though.
>>
File: 1429792583323.png (121 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1429792583323.png
121 KB, 300x300
>>331316932
>>
bought it from namco's site

has the loyalty bonus while being cheaper than steam (in my region atleast)
>>
File: freeKitten.png (289 KB, 479x459) Image search: [Google]
freeKitten.png
289 KB, 479x459
Green man gaming, when the game comes out.
>>
>>331317452
>tfw even with the 20% off voucher it still costs more than on steam
fuck canada
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.