[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Atelier games ever arrive on pc? I would love to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 081.jpg (53 KB, 600x735) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
53 KB, 600x735
Will the Atelier games ever arrive on pc?
I would love to try out the ones I missed in the ps3 era while enjoying the newer ones on my ps4.
>>
The last thing we need are PC secondaries shitting up Atelier threads.
>>
>>331306912
damn you're right

Nevermind
>>
>>331306583
Are there any good games on ps4. Been thinking about buying console and I'm looking for some jrpg
>>
>>331306583
who knows, but it seems like Japanese devs are slowly looking into releasing their games on Steam/already have
>>
>>331307270
If you're interested in JRPGs the ps4 is THE console for you.

Plus alot of awesome upcomming games for it.
>>
>>331307409
Any names?
>>
>>331307491
Pretty sure he meant the Vita is the console for JRPG
PS4 only have western rpg, neptunia and omega quintet.
Also Disgaea 5 that's the only good game
>>
>>331307641
Don't want another handheld, 3ds was kinda disapointing. And Persona 5 looks sweet and star ocean
>>
>>331307641
The newst Atelier game is comming this summer on ps4 and there are plenty of others comming soon.

While the vita is still the better choice, the console is pretty much dead in the west.
>>
I figured they would follow the Neps or Tales in short order. No idea considering they print money.
>>
>>331308081
The PS4 might be worth owning in 2017 but for now there's no worthwhile jrpg worth playing except Disgaea 5
>>
>>331308201
Fair point.

But eh, already bought one because of Bloodborne and Dark souls 3
>>
>>331308393
As long as you get to play it until the games you want are out it's fine, just don't get that guy that bought a ps3 to play the last guardian.
Bought a ps4 for EDF and onechanbara and it's great, still have a list of about 10 games to buy that are already out should I ever need new games
>>
>>331308146
Koei PC ports are often straight ports of Vita or PS3 version even though PS4 exist, but with higher resolution. Also sometimes barely optimized and quite overpriced (looking at you Toukiden). Then they wonder why people are not very interested in buying them.

Though recent port of Arslan apparently was pretty alright.
>>
>>331308201
grand kingdom
atelier sophie
exist archive
digimon
>>
>>331308201
Neptunia is great
>>
>>331309079
>Implying any of them is out except digimon that's just an upscaled vita game
>>
>>331309301
Maybe great for a Compile Heart game, which isn't saying much.
>>
>>331306583
Maybe in 5-6 years when ps3/vita emulation is better.
>>
>>331309403
Certainly better than disgaea 5.
>>
>>331307409
Don't listen to this fucker, just get a PS3 and enjoy a decade worth of games.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.