[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Dark Souls game is worth jumping into first if the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1385282126176.jpg (57 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1385282126176.jpg
57 KB, 600x338
Which Dark Souls game is worth jumping into first if the only game you've played was Bloodborne?
>>
DaS1, obviously.
>>
DaS will feel very heavy and slow by comparison.
DeS and DaSII are a bit quicker. DaSII is very bland though.
>>
Dark souls
>>
DaS3.
>>
Demon's Souls.
>>
>>331303773
Always from the beggining
DeS -> DaS -> DaSII
>>
What essential mods should I use for a DaS playthrough?
>>
>>331303773
Play DaS1, then you can go to DeS or DaS3

Just skip DaS2 and save yourself the disappointment
>>
>>331303892
>DSII quicker than DaS

???
>>
>>331304038
This. Then Dark Souls. Then Dark Souls II if you are ready for some real "Difficulty".
>>
>>331304385
This is the only one you need: http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=684&cpage=1#comment-281676

Keep in mind this breaks sliding down 2 specific ladders where you fall through the world but if you quit out of the game and restart you'll spawn in at the bottom where you should be, and it reduces jump distance if you play on 60 fps, but you can use backspace to quickly toggle to 30 to make a jump and then switch back

Also have fun, you're in for a treat. DaS1 is one of the greatest games ever made
>>
>>331303773
If you're able, to get your hands on Demon's Souls, then start with that. Otherwise, Dark Souls.
>>
Get both
Play both
Don't turn into a 'dark souls 2 is ewwwies' shitter
>>
>>331304781
>both
PCfag detected
>likes DaS2
What a surprise
>>
>>331304915
What? I don't even have a PC, nor will I defend dark souls 2. I just can't stand when people shitpost about how bad it is compared to other souls games.

Fuck out of here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.