[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Bioshock_2_boxart.jpg (71 KB, 499x513) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock_2_boxart.jpg
71 KB, 499x513
Opinion on this?
>>
Best Bioshock game.
>>
Good game, lack of being able to go back to old areas suck.
>>
there's too much combat. not as interesting as 1. plays better.
>>
Has the best combat/gameplay out of all the bioshock games, but also has the worst story

Overall I probably had the most fun with 2
>>
>>331302607
/thread
>>
Improved upon the gameplay of the first game but made everything else worse, specifically the story, level design, atmospheric and graphics.
>>
Better than Infinite.
>>
>>331302556
Great game. Better gameplay.
Bioshock 1's story was better though.
>>
Best in the series.
>>
Somewhat liked it
The story was boring and the areas was repeating as hell
but the combat was nice, liked the fact that you had few resources almost all the time
>>
We've had this thread like 5 times in the last week. How do you not know the opinion on it yet?
>>
I want to insert my peanus peenus inside Eleanor's sweeping orchestral soundtrack.
>>
>>331302607
First post best post
>>
>>331302556
Underrated desu. I think this one has the whole father-daughter theme nailed perfectly other than Infinite.
>>
Best gameplay.
The only real downside is that it doesn't feel as new/surprising as Bioshock 1, since it's just more levels in Rapture. There's no wow-factor.
Oh, and the underwater walking sections are boring.

Otherwise it's an overall improvement on B1.
>>
>>331303794
the underwater walking parts are so you can slow down for a moment and just chill
note how some of them were before big new areas/threats or after big fights
probably the only really smart thing they did with level design in the whole series
>>
>>331303938
Meh, don't agree. I don't mind quiet moments if there's something to do. Let me explore, let me hear some conversations, let me see something new.
Just walking from A to B without doing much isn't interesting.
>>
>>331302556
wonderful and underrated.
>>
>>331302556
1 was better
>deal with it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.