[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen I present to you the perfect controller. Just when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1458278686760.jpg (49 KB, 637x801) Image search: [Google]
1458278686760.jpg
49 KB, 637x801
Gentlemen I present to you the perfect controller.

Just when we thought the Xbox one perfected the controller Nintendo swoops in and shits all over it.
>>
>>331294872

looks like some 3D printed shit, those sticks don't move
>>
I'm gonna hope this is fake.
>>
What the fuck am I even looking at
the face plate just looks like a garbled shitfest
>>
File: 234623789635.jpg (25 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
234623789635.jpg
25 KB, 512x384
I am just so fucking done with Nintendo right now.
This is the last straw, i'm sorry but I can't deal with the gimmick bullshit any longer.
This shit seriously needs to stop, it's almost rage inducing how oblivious Nintendo is TO ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
They are constantly shoot themselves in the foot and they are just still smiling away like nothing is wrong!
And apparently anyone who opposes these horrible ideas just doesn't "understand".
I had a soft spot for the Wii U, I found it to be relatively fun, but my attitude towards Nintendo has done a full 180 and now I just want the company to die and burn in hell.
>>
I'm gonna say I don't even know what the fuck is going on in there.

If that thing is supposed to be a screen entirely, shouldn't it have a reflex? The screen looks as if something bright was glimmering on it, unless it's the cellphones' flash while it took a picture. And where do triggers come in on this? Do developers have to create a control scheme for the controller itself or is it Nintendo's usual YXAB system, but incorporated in this controller and set for various games?

It doesn't make a lick of sense.
>>
Thread so nice had to do it twice or fucking 40 times I dunno.
Just drop something real or fuck off with your stupid garbage shoops
>>
hugh wott

That looks like something you'd get from a custom tee-shirt website.
>>
File: 1458300993942.gif (978 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1458300993942.gif
978 KB, 500x376
This is fake, right?
>>
>>331294872
I can feel it digging into my palms from here
>>
>>331295893
>gimmick

yeah fuck anything new, Nintendo should just create a normal locked down PC box and the same type of controller as the others, with nothing changing each new gen except the way the console looks and the UI
>>
>>331294872
Why does anyone actually think this is real?
>>
File: sc.jpg (119 KB, 1245x700) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
119 KB, 1245x700
Best controller coming through.
>>
>>331296221

>Who cares if Nintendo is feeding me shit???? At least its different from the stale chips Sony and M$ gives us!!!! SHIT IS DIFFERENT. ITS TASTES DIFFERENT. IT SMELLS DIFFERENT THEREFORE ITS BETTER!!!!
>>
>>331296318
10/10 argument. I'll take note for future discussion.
>>
File: 1437968870799.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1437968870799.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
What does it do? Anyway, glad I got a decent PC now.
>>
>>331294872
NINTENDOOOMED HOLY SHIT!

As a Nintendo fan I have to say, Nintendo has finally lost it, fucking Iwata, I swear to god, wasn't Yakuza-san supposed to fix this shit? He APPROVED this shit? No fucking way. That nigger is definitely using the company as his own bank account, fucking big name jap devs going down the drain faster than the atomic bomb dropped in Hiroshima.

Fuck these gooks and fuck Nintendo, I'm fucking done.

Nintendo is Nintendoomed
>>
I love how these threads are full of pastas and people reply to them seriously every time.
>>
E.T is on the controller, no fake
>>
File: leak is fake.png (36 KB, 846x344) Image search: [Google]
leak is fake.png
36 KB, 846x344
>Still reposting

Omny himself, the fucker that made the Rayman leak, is telling you why this is bullshit
>>
>>331298067

Calm down you autist

It's supposed to have a handle

It's fucking fine
>>
>>331294872

everyone fast! post the word nintendoomed
>>
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/03/18/nintendo-nx-controller-leak-fake/
>>
>>331298828
>>331294872
>round LCDs
Yeah, they'll surely produce millions of these.
>>
All hope is lost.
>>
i really like the gamecube controller i use a modded one with two z buttens and analog shoulder triggers for basically everything with x360ce
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.