[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is a Sony exclusive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>this is a Sony exclusive
>>
>>331284516
It's pretty gud, easily the best Neptunia game to date. Hope PC friends have fun with it when they get it.
>>
File: You can keep 'em.jpg (776 KB, 1503x1979) Image search: [Google]
You can keep 'em.jpg
776 KB, 1503x1979
>>331284516
No it's not. Not for long at least

Another great game for PCfriends to enjoy.

Rejoice!
>>
>>331284653

I don't understand how you can claim to like it but also wait so long just to avoid a console. Clearly your preference of platform outweighs that of the game, so I doubt you actually like it much.
>>
File: the same old song and neps.jpg (61 KB, 945x676) Image search: [Google]
the same old song and neps.jpg
61 KB, 945x676
>>331284653
>No it's not. Not for long at least

Hopefully Nep U will satisfy my Nep addiction in the meantime.
>>
>>331284747
I like the series, but one Nep game isn't enough to buy a whole console. Especially when there are already rumors about upgraded PS4.
>>
>>331284857
I'm going to trade my current PS4 in for the new one if I hear good things about it.
>>
File: SO5.webm (3 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
SO5.webm
3 MB, 960x640
>>331284747
I think you didn't get the sarcastic hint from the image, or
>great game

but oh well.
>>
>>331284764

It won't, it's easily the worst game in the series. Blanc vs zombie army improved the gameplay a bit but the action is laughably bad. It makes senran kagura look like blazblue. The best spinoffs were noire and hard girls and hard girls isn't even translated yet.

>>331284857

What rumors about a new ps4? The only upgrade is the psvr hardware unit. And what's the deal with you "only one game" memers? Any time someone calls you out on your bullshit you just ignore the rest of the library. If you can afford a $400 gpu you can definitely afford a $300 ps4.
>>
>>331285037
People are all falling for a kotaku click bait article where they claim Sony is going to release a stronger ps4 called the ps4.5
>>
Isn't that game coming to PC?
>>
>>331285115
Enjoy waiting until like 2018
>>
>>331285037
Why bother with $300 console, when there's possibility of upgraded version? And anyway, why the hurry? Currently there's really like 2 or 3 games I would play on PS4. Only game that'll make me buy PS4 right away, which is Yakuza 0, aims for 2017 release.

>>331285110
When it comes to such rumors, Kotaku is actually creditable. Like they leaked the opening script from FO4 years before release and it ended up being the same, AC Syndicate and confirmed random rumor on /v/ that this year there won't be AC.
>>
Will I get weird looks if I buy it from a store?
>>
>>331285184
Worth it.
>>
>>331284516

Don't worry PC friend a few months after ReBirth 4 comes out you'll finally be able to play it too.
>>
>>331285376
I did.
>>
>>331284516
Nah. VII is coming to Steam. Check the ESRB.
>>
I really liked this game, I doubt I'll buy on Pc since I have very little desire to playthrough it again.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.