[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're Duke Nukem. You find this poor babe, cocooned and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x750
You're Duke Nukem. You find this poor babe, cocooned and begging to be put out of her misery. You have got full compliment of weapons. Pistol, shotgun, chaingun, RPG launcher, shrink ray, microwave expander, freeze ray.

What do?
>>
shrink her and expand my dong
>>
Use my hyper weapon
>>
>I'm here to chew ass and kick bubblegum.
>>
>>331282868

>Not shrinking her whilst she's on your dong.
>>
>fap
>fap
>fap
>>
Ignore her. Killing cocooned babe's spawn enemies.
>>
shrink her and put her in my dick hole
>>
>>331282812
Whos this Sperm Queen?
>>
File: 1425751511313.jpg (198 KB, 1078x1348) Image search: [Google]
1425751511313.jpg
198 KB, 1078x1348
>>331283210
This
>>
Tip her.
>>
>>331282812
i save her obviously
im the fucking nuke de dukem

i save bitches, i fuck bitches, i kill allens because they shot up my space car

then i go to allen home and kill their ugly mom and shit down her neck because i ate a ton of steroids
>>
>>331282812
Shrink her. Put her in my butthole.
>>
>>331283210
This is the only correct answer
>>
>>331283210
...that's exactly why you kill them. You want bad guys to spawn so your kill count is higher.

Do you play these games to not kill aliens?
>>
>>331282812
who is this succulent succubus
>>
>>331283678
That doesn't rhyme. I don't like it.
>>
why not just shrink her out of the cocoon
>>
>>331286830
This. Make the suckered pay the Dook.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.