[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 61993-1-1422183653.jpg (633 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
61993-1-1422183653.jpg
633 KB, 1080x1080
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
>>
I'll have you know there's no PUUUSSEEEEEEE
>>
So the cloud district was those 3 shitty houses next to the castle that you literally had no reason to go to?
>>
>>331282320
It's also a 15 second walk from where that guy usually stands at.

THANKS BETHESDA
>>
>>331281298
i used that Frenzy spell on him and everyone killed him. then his ho wife got real sad and kept giving me mean looks.
>>
>>331281298
Nazeem, Amren, Saffir, Ahlen, Braith, Saadia... why are there so many Redguards in Whiterun?
>>
>>331282614
so many Redguards you think they'd make all the Whites run....oh wait
>>
Oh no, it looks like I slipped...
>>
>>331282320
No, the Cloud District is where Dragonsreach is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgtBBNIwxk8
>>
>nevar forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyLFHqmUH_4
>>
>>331283406
Are there a bunch of videos like this one?
I love this video format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYbOVTQnbAA
>>
>>331283936
Not sure! I just know the Morrowind one was the original.
>>
>>331282614
if I recall, whiterun is major trade hub thus would draw in many more people than say falkereath where mostly nords like to hang around(their ancestors are buried there) or morthal(its bum fuck no where)
>>
>>331284797
>major trade hub
>like 10 people in the whole citiy and 1 khaajit caravan at the gates
>>
>>331281298
>he says to you while you are IN the cloud district
>>
>>331282320
>>331282379
>>331285050
fuck off witcher autists
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.