[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>331260670 I challenge you to name one game for this piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: gamegear.jpg (36 KB, 280x190) Image search: [Google]
gamegear.jpg
36 KB, 280x190
>>331260670
I challenge you to name one game for this piece of shit that isn't better somewhere else or almost entirely forgettable besides
Go ahead, I'll wait
>>
>>331275301
accidentally linked cross-thread but the game gear is still dogshit and only for kids whose parents didn't love them enough to get them a Game Boy Pocket
>>
>>331275301
Yeah, gamegear was pretty shit. Its only selling point was the color screen.
>>
Mickey Mouse World of Illusion
>>
>>331275301
Psychic World.
>>
>>331275406
I dont think you should be talking about shit you werent even alive to know.
>>
>>331276475
I'm sorry that I don't like Sonic Drift, Anon
>>
>>331275301
Sonic Triple Trouble
>>
I still own one of these, with a bunch of games and the magnifying screen, the battery pack you wear on your belt which is the size of a brick, and a nylon carrying case that says Sega on it.

Anyway, one of my favorite games for it was a game called Defenders of Oasis. I think that was it, anyway. It was a Final Fantasy style rpg with persian influences and a genie party member.
>>
>>331275301
aladin
>>
>>331275301
Batman Returns was pretty good but I don't know if that was just another SMS port with a shittier resolution like most good Game Gear games.
>>
>>331275301
Shinobi for the Game Gear was better than on any console.
>>
>>331275406

gameboy was for poorfags, gamegear was for rich kids

t. 27 year old man
>>
Jurassic Park is pretty baller.
>>
>>331275301
Shining Force: Sword of Hajya
>>
Sylvan Tale. Now that was a damn good kinda somber action RPG.
>>
>>331279212
This is what i tried telling him.

35yo guy btw.

>>331277029
Ever had that game bug on you?
It was either infinite money or insta max level.

All you had to do was on/off enough times.
>>
I liked Halley Wars and Zool.
>>
>>331275301
>strider returns
>mortal kombat 2
>donald duck lucky dime caper
>sonic 1
>sonic 2

there u go fuck urself op
>>
File: garfieldcaughtintheact.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
garfieldcaughtintheact.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>331275301
I played the fucking shit out of this as a kid
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.