[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >playing shantae while waiting for the bus at uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: spoiled.png (123 KB, 364x522) Image search: [Google]
spoiled.png
123 KB, 364x522
>be me
>playing shantae while waiting for the bus at uni
>friend walks over to me
>sees me playing
>in her southern drawl asks "wut r u pluayin"
>"s...shantae"
>she gives me this weird look but walks away
have i made a mistake in life /v/
>>
>>331271669
>s...shantae
Was supposed to be:
>Shantae - funny platformer!

But hey, it's okay.
>Southern drawl
You didn't miss out on a damn thing.
>>
She's clearly wondering why you're playing video games when you could be giving her the D. That, or you just sounded like a faggot stuttering and didn't bother to carry the conversation.
>>
>>331271669
yes, talking to women is a mistake and a general waste of time. The only time you should be talking to them is if they're cooking you sandwiches and bringing you juice.
>>
>>331271948
>implying women with southern accents aren't boner material
>>
>>331271669
>Playing cancerous no substance weebshit, much less in public in front of people

You've made many mistakes in life. Most recently of which isn't an heroing for being such a cancerous faggot.
>>
File: 1456724405855.png (63 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
1456724405855.png
63 KB, 400x369
It is fucking spring now, where's my god damn game?
>>
>>331272265
BUZZWORD ALERT!

You have exceeded the maximum allotted amount of buzzwords allowed in a post. The proper authorities will dispatched to your location shortly.
>>
File: Gambit-cartoon.jpg (113 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
Gambit-cartoon.jpg
113 KB, 640x326
>>331272114

You got that right mon ami
>>
>>331272358
Is this your first Wayforward game wait?
>>
>>331272447
>You're not allowed to use words that accurately describes things! You're supposed to do it in the most convoluted way possible just to appeal to my raging autism!

Weeaboo mental gymnastics are fucking hilarious. If only it actually burned calories, then they might not be such lardasses.
>>
>>331271669
>>be me

Fag.
>>
>>331271992
Agreed. The only time I talk to women is when my mother makes her thrice-daily venture into my room to bring me my can of soup. Needless to say, it's quite a burden, but I must bear it.
>>
>>331272937
>what are sticky notes

Fucking plebeian
>>
>>331271669
Did you really think she'd have any idea what you were talking about?

Why not say: "Oh, I'm playing 'Shantae' - a game where you play as a belly-dancing genie that is tasked with protecting a town from evil forces."

At this would be semi-relatable, and gives the opportunity to ask questions and actually get interested in it.
>>
If you're playing some obscure shit it's better to just give a description of what the game is.

Not that this actually happened.
>>
>>331271669
Your mistake was not following her and telling her in painstaking detail about all the reasons why Shantae is so great, and then doing the same for other games you like.
>>
>>331273126
>a game where you play as a belly-dancing genie that is tasked with protecting a town from evil forces
Yeah, that sounds pretty natural and not creepy or autistic at all.
>>
>>331271669
>caring about what people think
By the end of the day, the guy who looked at you funny on the train ride home won't be in your bedroom.

Fuck em, mate.
>>
>>331273473
People are into this neo-nerdiness. Of course, it would depend a lot on how OP looks. If he's an attractive male, the female would find it endearing and fascinating. If he is ugly or awkward, yeah of course it would seem creepy and autistic.
>>
>>331273550
how can you fuck em if they wont be in your bedroom
retard
>>
>>331274469
>What is sex in public spaces?
>>
File: 1443033872417.png (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443033872417.png
116 KB, 640x480
>>331272358
>>331272650
>mfw people who are new to the Shantae waiting game
>>
>>331274610

Illegal?
>>
>>331274882
Only if you get caught.
>>
>>331272265
>e
but like her laptop is covered in sailor moon and devil may cry shit tho
>>
>>331271669
>>"s...shantae"

why'd you say it like that? Why not "This game called Shantae"?
>>
>>331271669
It was supposed to go like this.

"s-shantae, a three part episodic adventure. Shantae is a-a belly dancing half genie, who attacks people by whiping them with her hair and she learns different belly dancing moves and that helps her turn into different creatures."
>>
File: 1392757370249.jpg (56 KB, 378x366) Image search: [Google]
1392757370249.jpg
56 KB, 378x366
>>331271669
>have i made a mistake in life /v/
You started a thread with "be me"
Yes, yes you did.
>>
>>331279349
Alternatively next time she comes near you when playing again, turn to her and say

"Are you itching for a platform game about a belly dancing half genie trying to save the world? Luckily Shantae: Riskys Revenge is here to scratch that itch. Shantaes been fired from her job as a guardian of Scuttletown after she fails to capture Risky Boots the pirate. Riskys stolen a magic lamp and needs to find three magic seals to unleash it's dark power. Shantae vows to get the seals before Risky so she can save the world and her job. (Hey she's a practical half genie.)
Shantaes weapon of choice is one of the things that sets this apart from other platformers. She uses her purple ponytail as a whip to defeat enemies. Talk about a killer hairdo. (Don't blame me I don't write this stuff.) Shantae can also buy magical attack items like fireballs with gems she gets from defeated enemies. They can really do a lot of damage. In addition to her lethal locks, Shantae has magic hips. Her belly dancing skills help her learn transformation dances that can change her into different animals.
For instance, after she learns the monkey dance, she can shrink down, climb up walls and get to areas that used to be impossible to reach. Jump pads are another neat feature. They let Shantae jump back and forth between different planes of action, giving the game an almost 3D feel. The jump pads add a puzzle element because they're one way and not always near each other.
Sound like a lot of game? It is, but you're not going to find it in any store. Shantae: Risky's Revenge is only available from the Nintendo DSi shop. Put your hair up and download it today."
>>
>>331272265
>western game
>weebshit
>>
>>331280480
Yes?
>>
>>331280480
You see, western is relative. I'm going to let you in on a secret. You think America is "western" well if you go even more western across the ocean you'll find Japan. Yes Japan is even more to the west the America, bet you didn't know that!
>>
>>331271669
She would have given you the weird look unless you were playing zelda or some normieshit. Don't give it importance
>>
File: 1420814857952.png (6 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1420814857952.png
6 KB, 411x387
>>331271992
>Cooking a sandwitch
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.