[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you up for A New Zero? it's the same stuff used in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: out.webm (444 KB, 512x396) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
444 KB, 512x396
any of you up for A New Zero?
it's the same stuff used in Sub Rosa
>>
the file's at http://crypticsea.com/download/anztest.zip
load up and join the one and only server up
>>
bump idk
>>
how the fuck do i fire
>>
>>331269570
first load yer mag by holding shift and then pressing R

shift basically changes inventory focus to your non primary hand, and you can press your inventory keys to shift stuff around and such
>>
>>331268587
>2016
>a new zero

hory shet

I fucking love the concept of the game. Does anyone have the version before the one with the islands and the trading for resources? It was like a simple map in the water where there were two bases with I think a bridge as a divide. It didn't have any of the resource stuff. That one was the best version imo.
>>
>>331269795
alright thanks
>>
more bump
>>
This has potential with more streamlined controls, can be the new ace of spades.

Also, give it stronger objectives than just TDM, for example Sub Rosa is alot more engaging because the objectives involve lots of chaos and betrayal
>>
bumpd
>>
Is this another shitty meme game that /v/ will dickride on?
>>
>>331268587

Is that why they canceled Sub Rosa's Steam release?

For this shit?
>>
File: 1443769743557.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1443769743557.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
Is the netcode still beyond garbage?
>>
File: 1432705594844.jpg (21 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1432705594844.jpg
21 KB, 533x388
>never managed to join in on all the Sub Rosa fun
>>
>>331273636
ANZ is way older than sub rosa
>>
Doesn't seem to be anything is it over now?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.