[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit niggers it's time to play best Jojo game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Jojo.png (2 MB, 1280x865) Image search: [Google]
Jojo.png
2 MB, 1280x865
Oh shit niggers it's time to play best Jojo game
>>
>>331263960
WHat's a Jojo?
>>
>>331264739
A miserable pile of fabulous.
>>
>>331263960
>PS3 only

no thanks
>>
>>331263960
While ASB is great for fanservice and looks good, gameplay wise it's not really all that fun. The actual fighting mechanics are rather boring and actual combos rely entirely on puttsun cancels.

Heritage is a better Jojo's fighting game, as absolutely broken as that game is.
>>
I didn't see any other flash sale threads so I'll just ask here.

What are the pros and cons for CounterSpy? Is it worth $5?

Also I haven't watched JoJo yet, but I'm planning on it and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the series. Would it be a good investment to pick this game up during the sale, or should I wait for another sale?
>>
>>331265053
You're probably not gonna get a better price on jojo, so I'd say go for it
>>
I couldn't handle how slow everyone moved in ASB, but I'll admit it did a great job with the visuals and all that.

I would really prefer an ArcSys game with 2d sprites like the PS1 game.
>>
I'm cheap so I was gonna wait until emulators got better to play it
https://youtu.be/2UZPIiTlDSU
But I think I can handle $5
>>
nah I got my fill a long while back

favorite character was probably Akira
>>
File: ssx_ita.png (1 MB, 1576x729) Image search: [Google]
ssx_ita.png
1 MB, 1576x729
>>331263960
We, in Italy, are having different discounts.
>>
Worth it if I'm interested in JoJo, but haven't seen/read that much of it yet?
>>
>>331266761

I'd say at least read or watch part 1 before picking it up. It's dirt cheap right now so if you've got any interest it'd be good to get it now but you should see if it actually holds you for any real time and I mean, part 1's short as fuck (and obviously the beginning) so you can easily clear it before the sale ends.
>>
File: yakuza5_ita.png (270 KB, 935x591) Image search: [Google]
yakuza5_ita.png
270 KB, 935x591
>>331266710
>they discounted Yakuza 5

good fuck yes
>>
>>331265053
>Would it be a good investment to pick this game up during the sale, or should I wait for another sale?
I have been chaising this JoJo game for a while and this is the best price by far, I don't think it would get cheaper than this.
>>
For 5 bucks it's worth it just to have a little fun with all the characters. But it's still a bad fighting game.
>>
>>331265493
>I'm cheap so I was gonna wait until emulators got better to play it
Actually you need a PC worth like 10 PS3 to emulate it at that frame rate.
>>
>>331266710
wasn't that a plus game like 2 months ago?
>>
>>331267421
But I already have one
>>
>>331267421
>Actually you need a PC worth like 10 PS3 to emulate it at that frame rate.
Good. I was almost worried.
>>
>>331267518
Dunno, I have a PS3, never used PS Plus.

Yakuza 5 is a deal or not ?
>>
>best Jojo game
incorrect
I shouldn't need to tell you HFTF is the best JoJo game
>>
>>331267689
yakuza 5 is easily the best game of last year and worth full price so if it's on sale then yeah it's a good deal.
>>
File: Gold Experience Requiem.gif (3 MB, 355x190) Image search: [Google]
Gold Experience Requiem.gif
3 MB, 355x190
>>331263960
>Heritage For The Future is still delisted
FUCK CAPCOM FUCK LUCKY LAND FUCK MARVEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>331268294
tnx I'm going to buy it for my birthdate.

May I ask another thing ?
The Italian PSN also have a Prestige edition of JoJo's All Stars at 20€, like 20$. This version comes with ALL the Dlc characters.

>https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/oggetti%20di%20gioco%20aggiuntivi/jojo%E2%80%99s-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-prestige-edition/cid=EP0700-NPEB01922_00-B000000000001284

Do you have this edition in USA ?
>>
>>331269697
Not in the US, but I think in Australia or New Zealand they have it.
>>
>>331268371
just play the dreamcast version
>>
>>331270349
But muh online. And everyone on fightcade is too good.
>>
>>331268371
>tfw bought 360 version but not PS3
Fuck my life.
>>
>>331270349
Muh HD
Muh Dio gore in the ending
>>
>>331263960
I just got it, been wanting to play it for a long time but 5 dollars is the right price.

And then I platinumed it all of the sudden, what the fuck? This was the easiest platinum i've ever done and i wasnt even trying. I literally just got the game this morning.
>>
>>331266761
If you want the entire series spoiled, sure.
>>
>>331272616
I mean, half of the trophies are from story mode, and doing supers on certain characters, it really required no effort.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.