[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only male in a species of all-female arabian nomads >Decides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>Only male in a species of all-female arabian nomads
>Decides to fuck up the world and make everything worse for no reason

Is this guy the biggest faggot in video game history?
>>
He was influenced by women, who live for dick and destruction. He already has a dick, so why would he want anything else?
>>
File: Ganon Sneer.jpg (193 KB, 883x614) Image search: [Google]
Ganon Sneer.jpg
193 KB, 883x614
>>331251685
The pursuit of power is more satisfying than pussy, Anon.
>>
You forgot the part where he repeatedly gets defeated by a ten-year-old
>>
>Raised in the fucking desert by a band of thieves who view you as some kind of king
>Worldview isn't normal

gee who would have thought
>>
>>331251685
ganon was bangin all the gerudo girls you retard
>>
>>331252274
lol
>>
>no father
>fucked up personality

No surprise
>>
>>331252502
This
>>
He only wanted the winds to blow for his people.
>>
>>331251685
>Had an entire race of skilled thieves as a harem and ruled them as a king
>Wealthy beyond most civilian's imagination
>Trusted advisor to the king
>Powerful sorcerer
>Staged a coup that drove the entirety of the royal blood into hiding
>Powerful enough to use magic to shape the capital into his own vision
>Had every rebellious race tortured instead of eliminated, just because they disobeyed. And he only used his will to do it.
>Acquired so much power as time went on that only one single weapon in the universe could hurt him

And lastly

>Ruled the entire world for 10 years to the extent that his sorcery changed the ecosystem of the planet. The only mistake he made was being kind enough not to kill children during his coup

>This all somehow makes him a faggot

You are jealous. To the bone.
>>
File: 35253.jpg (97 KB, 736x1004) Image search: [Google]
35253.jpg
97 KB, 736x1004
>>331254415
He got stabbed in the face by this kid and died, only to be reborn and stabbed again, kek
>>
>>331251685
Is Ganon a jew, muslim or nigger?
>>
>>331254716
You are talking about a completely different timeline, faggot.
Ganondorf wasn't even a thing until Ocarina of Time, it was always some pig nigger.

And in Wind Waker the only thing that made his demise possible was ancient magic. A paraplegic toddler could have killed him when the king brought forth the magic.

Maximum cherry picking.
>>
>>331252364
>you will never fuck a Gerudo
>you will never go to the Gerudo massage parlors from Four Swords Adventures

I really do hope Zelda U is after Skyward Sword, but before OoT. I'd love to see more stuff about the Gerudo and Sheikah. Doesn't Link's clothing have some Gerudo stuff on it in Zelda U anyway?
>>
>>331255520
It's literally impossible for it to be before SS.
>>
>>331255296
You're taking this a bit too seriously anon. I doubt that Ganondorf was thought to be much more than a generic cartoon villain when they first designed him. His only purpose is to be humiliatingly stripped off his power and be defeated over and over again until the franchise runs out of games.
>>
>>331255634
Well, I was hoping it's not a post ST/FSA/Zelda 2 title.

Putting it late in the timeline doesn't really do much for backstory and such.
>>
>>331251685
>I coveted that wind
That was clearly an analogy for his gayness.
>>
>>331254415
I think the whole point was that he could have spent his life swimming in prime pussy and instead proceeded to ignore said prime pussy to make zombies and shit.

Asexual at best, gay at worst.
>>
>>331255274
He's all 3 rolled into one.
>>
>>331256053
Wind Waker really just showed he was so goddamn asshurt he transcended his need for pussy.

Twilight Princess was all just "lol fuck you guys" I could see TP Ganondorf wanting to get some, too bad Gerudo aren't fucking in Hyrule during TP.
>>
>>331251685
Didn't the Gerudo raise him to be a fucking asshole king? I thought their entire society was a bunch of asshole desert thief women who wait for a man to be born so they can raise him to be their asshole leader?
>>
>>331255274
Neither, but it's obvious the game has a lot of muslim/arabian influences.

Sheik being a muslim title, the crescent symbol throughout the game, chanting in the temple.
>>
>>331252364
From Zelda wikia
>It is rumored they sometimes have relations with Hylian men.

cucked
>>
File: latest-1.png (399 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
399 KB, 600x454
>all games are about two Aryans defeating a sandnigger Jew over and over again to free the world from evil
Why isn't this series more popular with /pol/?
>>
>>331256837
because sometimes it's a pale twink instead
>>
>>331255846
don't be such a faggot anon
>>
>>331251685
When you have vaginas thrown at you from the second your balls drop to the minute you decide to leave, I imagine the novelty wears off fast
>>
OoT Ganondorf>WW Ganondorf>TP Ganondorf
You just can't beat that dickish looking face
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.