[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playstation VR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: demo.jpg (123 KB, 692x873) Image search: [Google]
demo.jpg
123 KB, 692x873
G-Guys? This actually looks fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK8tMwlZLEM
>>
Those elf looking things remind me of the apes from Ape Escape
>>
>>331238332
I willwatch
>>
>>331238332
Looks like a bunch of garbage that they probably designed for Playstation Move then hastily remade it for VR
>>
>>331238791
>Looks like a bunch of garbage

Just like all vr games.
>>
File: DigiHUES.jpg (248 KB, 1579x1171) Image search: [Google]
DigiHUES.jpg
248 KB, 1579x1171
>dat juggling at 4:26
>>
Wii Music 2.0? Wow. Miyamoto has done it again!
>>
>>331238791
I was thinking this exact same thing
>>
File: tumblr_mozeb2vex81rjt2ijo5_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mozeb2vex81rjt2ijo5_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x367
>>331238332
Very interesting, seems like you can do a lot without paying $400 extra for Vive's room-scale.

I wonder how they are walking, since Move controllers don't have an analog stick AFAIK
Hope something's made out of this concept demo
>>
>>331241375
Its literally wii shit.
>>
>>331241585
It's a concept and tech demo. The facial animation and eye AI were pretty neat. It also shows the move can be just as nimble and precise as the other two, which goes against a written report from a few days ago.
I have no clue how they move either and want to find out. Other VR games with waggle controls usually are stationary or use teleportation. I'm mostly curious because there's no D-pad or analog on the Move

Perhaps you're complaining about the programmer graphics? are you that retarded?
>>
That was...

Surprisingly solid.

Being able to toss an object from one hand to another, juggle multiple items, and have another player catch said items was the highlight.

I worried that these things might be impossible during online play, though.
>>
Looks like wii shit

not surprised sonycucks are trying to shill this shit
>>
Yay Kinect is back!
>>
File: giffo.gif (2 MB, 456x257) Image search: [Google]
giffo.gif
2 MB, 456x257
>>331243421
3:50 "So we've got some networked physics going on there"

He might be implying all of the physics are done on the servers and not the PS4. Altough in that stage demo it would be a closed server. A NASA morpheus project game also had server-based physics and I think Crackdown3 is doing the same.
>>
File: brazzers.jpg (750 KB, 2824x3392) Image search: [Google]
brazzers.jpg
750 KB, 2824x3392
>>331243884
>>331241585
>can't look past the obviously rushed graphics to focus on everything else that was the actual focus of the presentation

kek
>>
>>331246451
Do you mean the wagglin? Or that its Wii Sports Club in first person?

Because the graphics were the last thing on the list of ugly things in the video.
>>
>>331238332
man this kind of makes me depressed that I will never grow up with VR

that was cute
>>
>>331249168
From the perspective of a kid, VR must be something out of this world. I've only tried DK1 and was surprised by the effect
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.